FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
xerty

Question regarding 4.3.1. Tips for Combustion

Firstly, great guide. Learned a lot from it and made me question some of the things I have taken for granted.

Having read this section I must query this :

We list the three most powerful combinations below:

Surely Pyroblast! and Pyroblast! would be the most powerful ?

I've had this combo quite frequently.

Edited by xerty

Let's say both Pyroblast! and Heating Up are up. You cast Pyroblast once and it is a critical strike. You consume Pyroblast! and your Heating Up turns into a new Pyroblast!. You can Pyroblast for a second time and it is a critical strike. You consume Pyroblast! and create a new Heating Up, but you cannot cast a third Pyroblast.

The ideas of these combos is to describe the possible pairs of critical strikes that will lead to Pyroblast!. Two Pyroblasts in a row will only lead to Heating Up.

Firstly, sorry for the late reply.

Ah. I see where I was going wrong now. I was reading it wrongly and thinking you were listing the best combos for combustion when you are actually talking about the combos that give a good Pyroblast!. My bad :)

Firstly, sorry for the late reply.

Ah. I see where I was going wrong now. I was reading it wrongly and thinking you were listing the best combos for combustion when you are actually talking about the combos that give a good Pyroblast!. My bad :)

I'll probably need to reword this section one day, as it may not be as intelligible as I meant it to be.