2 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Methodical is a Horde guild on the realm Bleeding Hollow we are currently in the process of rebuilding our raid core, and are in need of players to replace some trials that were cut. We are recruiting ALL exceptional players new, or returning, for moving towards mythics. We are seeking smart players who know how to play their class well and have no problem learning new mechanics quickly.
Raid Progression: 1/7 M EN
Raid Dates: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday.
Raid Times: 9:30P-12:30A EST (Be online by 9:15P)
We are comprised of long term raiders who have raided multiple expansions at a high level.
Most of us have played together for many years.
We try to be on a first name basis with our raiders.
We raid to have fun with our friends but also to push progression.
Semi-Hardcore raiding guild whose goal is to get Cutting Edge each tier.
Who we are looking for:
People who get excited about raiding every raid night.
People we can rely on (attendance,effort,communication,dedication).
People who who are looking for a fun raiding environment.
People who understand what progression is all about.
People who engage in the guild (socially, and as an integral part of the team).
We are currently looking for non-leather RDPS.
Requirements from you:
Be able to make our times with 90% attendance (we understand certain real life situations occasionally come up)
Know your class to the best of your ability and be able to take criticism from other players on how to improve your class. Also go through logs and see what you are doing wrong so you can play at your full potential.
Execute mechanics in a logical sense. You do no DPS/HPS while you're dead. Standing in fire does not give you buffs.
If interested please contact one of the players listed below we can give information about: Bleeding Hollow, Methodical, and the general vibe of raids.
<Ruin> Alliance on Ravencrest is recruiting DPS
We are a guild created by a large group of friends who have been playing games together for years we have decided with the upcoming release of legion we would like to create our own guild, We are a friendly bunch and we like to have fun while we play and we spend alot of time online talking on teamspeak while playing wow and other games.
The shared vision of the guild is to clear all Mythic content in legion in a relaxed and sensible raid enviroment - we have extensive raid experience in old content and current Mythic content as many of us have been playing since vanilla.
Raid times listed below are servertime:
- Wednesday - 20:00-00:00
- Thursday - 20:00-00:00.
What we expect from you.
- 90% Raid attendance.
- Commitment to raids which includes:
- Bringing consumables(Flasks, Food, Potions & Runes).
- Knowing the fights and any mechanics relevant to the encounter.
- Knowing your class, rotations, using any macros and addons that will help improve your performance.
If the above interests you please apply on our forums: http://ruin-eu.shivtr.com/
Or contact an officer directly
Nymme - Gromtor#2887
Shadowzade - Reaper#2889
Triggie - Sniiq#2331
Bizket - Bizket#2741
Thank you for reading.
Like A Boss - 6/7H Recruiting Ranged DPS and Heals for Mythic progression.
Like A Boss was founded during WotLK by a small group of in real life friends. We are formerly a 10-man Heroic raiding guild that raided throughout WotLK and went on a hiatus during Firelands (Cataclysm). We are a semi-hardcore guild, and are looking for dedicated members who are able to make majority (if not all) of our scheduled raids.
What we are looking for:
We currently have 15 raiders and we are looking to recruit more members to join our flexible raid roster so that we may progress into Mythic raids. At this moment, we are only seeking out ranged DPS (prefer lock, mage, or hunter) and healers (prefer druid or monk).
Additional information and scheduled raids:
Our raids are currently on Tues/Wed/Sun from 6:30pm PST till 8:30pm PST and we use Ventrilo for our raids. We typically try out new recruits for at least a week or two to ensure that it is a good fit for both the recruit as well as our guild. Raid spots are not guaranteed due to the flexible raid roster (ie. if we only have 2 healers available, we cannot do 20man that night).
If you are interested in our guild or want to know more, please message/add Shells-Bloodscalp or Ryozul#1598. For the horde!
Nothing To Lose is recruiting exceptional players for Mythic Emerald Nightmare and Legion progression.
Raid times are 7-11pm Central Standard Time on Wednesday and Friday nights.
We are mainly interested in Ranged DPS at the moment, however
we are always willing to accept talented and experienced raiders.
The following classes would be highly preferred:
For Mythic content, we expect our raiders to be consistent both in their attendance and performance. We are a generally laid back and sarcastic crowd, but our 20 spots will be filled by those who:
-Show up on time with full consumables
-Know the ins and outs of their class
-Know the boss mechanics
-Push their numbers to highest possible in their spec.
<NTL> has been on Cho'Gall since the Burning Crusade, and we intend to be around through Legion and beyond. Join us for some !@#$-talking, meter-whoring, and good old-fashioned purps.
The easiest way to apply is to contact myself (GM) directly via PM or in-game mail.
We are a somewhat newly formed raiding guild focused
on providing a home to the serious players of Emerald Dream that
want to progress through all content but can only commit a limited amount of time to the game. The core members and leadership of the guild that returned for Legion have been playing games together for 7+ years and quite a few of us know each other in real life.
We come from a plethora of locations, careers, and video game experiences but our love for gaming at a higher level has bonded us together. Our first mission at hand is to establish a roster of 40-45 members which will allow our members to have a 'show up when you want' attendance policy. Our progression raid invite priority will be based on attendance percentage. To accomplish this we are sounding the 'Call to Arms' in search of just a few more skilled raiders to finish off our roster.
all raids are optional - Invite priority based on attendance percentage
- Sunday: 9:00pm(ST)[W-PvP/Rated BGs/Arenas/Keystone-Mythics]
- Monday: 9:00pm(ST)-12:00am(ST)[Clean up content]
- Tuesday: 9:00pm(ST)-12:00am(ST)[Progression]
- Wednesday: 9:00pm(ST)-12:00am(ST)[Progression]
- Thursday: 9:00pm(ST)-12:00am(ST)[Progression]
- Friday: [No Guild events]
- Saturday: [No Guild events]
What We Offer
- Experienced leadership [Top 25 U.S. raiding during TBC & Wotlk/R1 Gladiators/World first in SWTOR & EQ.]
- Mature raiding environment [We DO NOT tolerate drama - We DO encourage mild intoxicants & Laughter.]
- Casual raid schedule [You choose what days you can raid by accepting or declining guild calendar invites]
- Progression [The #1 goal in all progression raids is to PROGRESS. When a wipe occurs we do not complain we identify the problem, then correct the issue immediately.]
- Fair loot system [Personal loot for Heroic ~ MS>OS free roll for Mythic.]
What We Require
[ul]- 18+ years old [We play the game for fun, not to babysit or censor our conversations.]
- Raiding Experience [If you stand in fire we do not want you!]
- Class knowledge & Comprehension [Know your class & spec - Perform YOUR job in raids.]
- Late night EST playtimes [Ability to attend at least one raid every week to be considered for core raider rank.]
- Thick skin & Personality [We want people who can take a joke and fire one right back otherwise, raiding would be boring.]
- Character upkeep [Gems/Enchants/Flask/Food/Attunements/Relic slots/Pre-quest/Item level]
- Microphone & Headset [Communication is paramount to success in PvE & PvP]
- Curse voice [This is the main voice program we will use for PvE & PvP Push-to-talk required][/ul]
'Glory of the Legion Hero'
7/7 - Normal
7/7 - Heroic
0/7 - Mythic
Current Recruitment Needs
- Tanks - Low [Prot Warrior(With DPS offset)]
- Melee DPS - Medium [Warrior/Feral/Rogue/Ret/WW]
- Ranged DPS - Medium [SP/Warlock/Hunter/Boomkin/ELE]
- Healers - Low [H-Priest/MW-Monk]
- Short application on our website.
- Short interview via Curse voice.
- Two week trial period. [Extensions if needed]
- Promotion to Core-Raider or Demotion to Social.
If you have any questions or would like to join <Tophat Standard> please contact any of the following officers in-game or via Curse Voice.
- Bigmacs [Healing Officer] CV = Khemist757
- Oghmann [Ranged Dps Officer] CV = araleus
- Armoredpope [Tank Officer] CV = timegogo
- Numptey [Melee Dps Officer] CV = Numptey13
- illyih [Website/Raid Admin Officer] CV = Oz821