FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

The Klaxxi

5.1.1. Drop Quest

During your daily quests at the Terrace of Gurthan, you can loot Posted ImageAshes of Warlord Gurthan from Warlord Gurthan. To do so, you need to first summon Warlord Gurthan with the help of a friend:

• find the terrace with two runes, one green, one red;
  • stand in the green rune and type /lay;
  • have your friend stand in the red rune and type /kneel;
  • Warlord Gurthan will appear;
  • defeat him.
There have been conflicting reports regarding whether you can summon Gurthan alone or not. You can try, but we do not guarantee that it works.

Regarding the above, I tried to summon Gurthan solo and failed. It may have been a bug or something. Fortunately I logged out there and when I logged back in a Horde was on the red rune waiting for some assistance, which I was happy to be the helper. If someone knows a trick to solo start this I would appreciate the knowledge-sharing.

This is a very good guide, as usual with Icy-Veins, and I cannot believe no one has anything to add yet in the comments. It must mean this guide is just too perfect, lol.

Seeds of Fear is a repeatable side quest that you can use to earn reputation with the Klaxxi. To complete it, you need to collect 20 Posted ImageDread Amber Shards,

I imagine those hard working people that scramble to get all the updates in are rather busy after this recent patch. I hope this piece of info helps a little. For this repeatable quest, one only needs 5 of the Dread Amber Shards now. I wish I knew that was coming but I did have most of what I needed to reach exalted.

• Like 1

Guest Grolgan

Seeds of Fear is a repeatable side quest that you can use to earn reputation with the Klaxxi. To complete it, you need to collect 20 wow_icon_inv_misc_gem_diamond_03.jpg Dread Amber Shards,

This line needs to be updated. It's now 5 shards per turn-in.  Not sure when Blizzard changed that.