FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
HardlyWorkingIT

Ret Rotation Filler Priority?

I was curious what everyone think's the best fillers are during Wings or what filler have Priority over others.

Such as during wings: Should I prioritize Exorcism over Judgement and Crusader strike?

Also, side questions on general rotation with the lv100 Talent, Final Verdict, should I cast Divine Storm without the 50% more damage proc ever? Or just wait for it and use Final Verdict at 3 HP till the proc?

I was curious what everyone think's the best fillers are during Wings or what filler have Priority over others.

Such as during wings: Should I prioritize Exorcism over Judgement and Crusader strike?

Also, side questions on general rotation with the lv100 Talent, Final Verdict, should I cast Divine Storm without the 50% more damage proc ever? Or just wait for it and use Final Verdict at 3 HP till the proc?

Did you read the guide? I mean, the guide is pretty clear about the rotation and priority.

To answer your first question, no. Of the fillers Crusader Strike always has the highest priority, over Judgement and Exorcism last. Exo will become important in Blackrock Foundry once you get the T17 4P bonus, for now, it's your last but one (FV with 3 HP) ability on the priority list.

To answer your last question, on a single target, never indeed. When Divine Storm is not empowered it does less damage than Final Verdict on a single target, so you want to use your HP on FV instead. In AoE occasions you also want to get the FV buff first. Unless the fights are really short (non-raid farming, maybe heroics?).

More info: https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/retribution-paladin-pve-dps-rotation-cooldowns-abilities

Edited by stx

Until you have 4pT17, do not prioritize Exo above any generator. HoW and CS are pretty much always top priority generator, so you want to exclude the others as much as possible during Wings.

With FV, you want to try not to burn EDS procs without the FV buff, while also not wasting EDS procs. If EDS has about ~4s before the buff wears off, better to use it rather than waste it - but this is still at your discretion.