Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

[Archived] S20 Hearthstone Legendary Warlock Combo GvG

11 posts in this topic

Don't you think Emperor Thaurissan should be added to this deck? Maybe instead of a sludge belcher, since the emperor is a must kill for your opponent, which makes it sort of a taunt.

What about Demonwrath? It seems useful, like a 2nd Hellfiire.

As I don't own an alexstraza I substituted that for jarraxus. If you don't have alex then I suggest you do the same. He has saved my bacon on quite a few occasions... Just thought I'd share my results from this swap.

As I don't own an alexstraza I substituted that for jarraxus. If you don't have alex then I suggest you do the same. He has saved my bacon on quite a few occasions... Just thought I'd share my results from this swap.

The problem with this swap is, that Jaraxus can only set your health to 15, but not the enemy hero's. ^^

Right, Alexstrasza is often used as an offensive tool in this deck.

I would replace Twilight drakes with Mistresses of Pains as you don't always have that many cards in your hand when playing with this. I also would include demonheart to buff those Mistresses and imps from implosions (you could replace one owl for this)

I also might swap one zombie chow to voidwalker for extra synergies.

Also swapping the black knight to twisting nether might work especially in this dr.boom meta.

That's basically turning the deck into more of a Demonlock build, which is fine, but not the idea of this deck. Meshing two styles of decks together generally just leads to deck that underperforms in both areas.

I played this Deck now for quite some time and its really one of the most amusing Decks I've ever played. So thanks for the idea and inspiration.

But I had made some changes after realising some issues with [imp-losion]. I found myself often in a situation, where I have to remove a 3 or 4 thoughness creature with [imp-losion] as my only removal in my hand and than loose the game, because of...well...bad luck of only hitting for 2.

For me it seems to unreliable, so I changed [imp-losion] for [shadow Bolt]. It costs one mana less and deals 4 damage all the time. The value of a bunch of Imps seems not high enough (at least in this deck), to justify the occasionally 2-damage-hits.

Then I tried some other cards and had some pretty good experience with them. First [Emperor Thaurissan] works great. He speeds up the combo or gives you the opportunity to play additional cards in the same turn you slam down your 24-damage-combo. (I run him instead of the [The Black Knight]).

The second is [Twisting Nether], which won me several games. I found myself struggling in lategame, missing the last combo-piece, against a growing board of my enemy, because i ran out of removal. So [Twisting Nether] resets the board again, buing some time to find the last combo-piece or deal the missing damage.

I played this Deck now for quite some time and its really one of the most amusing Decks I've ever played. So thanks for the idea and inspiration.

But I had made some changes after realising some issues with [imp-losion]. I found myself often in a situation, where I have to remove a 3 or 4 thoughness creature with [imp-losion] as my only removal in my hand and than loose the game, because of...well...bad luck of only hitting for 2.

For me it seems to unreliable, so I changed [imp-losion] for [shadow Bolt] . It costs one mana less and deals 4 damage all the time. The value of a bunch of Imps seems not high enough (at least in this deck), to justify the occasionally 2-damage-hits.

Then I tried some other cards and had some pretty good experience with them. First [Emperor Thaurissan] works great. He speeds up the combo or gives you the opportunity to play additional cards in the same turn you slam down your 24-damage-combo. (I run him instead of the [The Black Knight]).

The second is [Twisting Nether], which won me several games. I found myself struggling in lategame, missing the last combo-piece, against a growing board of my enemy, because i ran out of removal. So [Twisting Nether] resets the board again, buing some time to find the last combo-piece or deal the missing damage.

Edited by Taan

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0