Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Deinas

Weapon Enchant for Holy Paladin

2 posts in this topic

Hi, I've been reading the Holy Paladin guide from Icy Veins, but I can't understand why Mark of Shadowmoon is better than Mark of the Thunderlord if Crit is the 2nd most important stat (after Intellect obviously). I'd appreciate any help!

Copy-past from this guide - "It is difficult to place Spirit into the priorities below. Essentially, you always want to get items with Spirit, until you are comfortable with your mana regeneration."

So if you ok with mana, you coud chant with crit/haste or whatever you want. If you HAVE problems with mana - enchant spirit.

For me - spirit chant better, i am 75itmlvl right now with Candle-trinket + int/multistrike trinket from last-boss(dont have money for Hourglass-trink) and i have problems with mana at some fights(even with manapot and 10% mana from LoH).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0