FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Pstyles

Dps Improvement Time!

Hey guys Im very thankful to the forums and the peoples info and feed back. Since i started looking/reading forums my dps have greatly increase but i feel as if i can do better so i decided why not have the experts look at it. Please any info or comments will be welcomed and greatly appreciated.

Heres my logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/2XKwLfYMm17AVaZF#type=damage-done&source=20

Your SnD and RvS uptime really needs to be improved. You'll see a significant DPS increase with this, since you seem to be doing a lot of other things properly

wow really? i thought i was doing a good job on it. I try to refresh snd on under 10 sec and rvs the same. Good thing to know that im doing stuff ok. I ready all ur comments from other ppl posts and learn from it but once again thanks.

For Sub, you shouldn't be casting Hemo during FW. Open with Garrote into Ambush spam until Subterfuge is done. Pool energy and SR > Rupture > Dance

Your Rupture uptime on Butcher is really low, but is ok the rest of the fights. You don't seem to Vanish on cooldown, which would help you a lot as Sub too

Otherwise, like I said, everything looks pretty good. Make sure you give the Proper Use of Shadow Dance thread a read, might help you understand how to use it better