Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

[Archived] S20 Hearthstone Handlock Anti-Control GvG

6 posts in this topic

I have 1600, Sneeds o Ragnaros? I changed Sylvanas for mental control

I have Hogger and legends Naxxr. Can I use any of these for any legend of this deck? I have boom too

Surprisinly i'm having more success with this deck than the regular handlock.alot of times jaraxxus just either came too late or was just too situational.the 1 turn of not being able to do anything else can end up killing you.Not that jaraxxus is a bad card at all tho.Keep up the good work Sottle

The Legendary choices are quite specific for this deck, none of the Naxx Legendaries are particularly good in Handlock, apart from Loatheb, who can do a decent job if you have him.

Andrew, glad it's working out for you. Jarraxus can be a liability sometimes, and it can be nice to just have a pro-active card like Rag to slam on the board sometimes.

For those of us with somewhat more limited budgets, I found that an identical deck but switching Rag for Kel'Thuzard worked fairly well.  You can frequently get a free 8/8 on board with him, which while not as good as %100 8 damage, is still fairly close.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0