Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

[Archived] S20 Hearthstone Handlock Anti-Control GvG

6 posts in this topic

I have 1600, Sneeds o Ragnaros? I changed Sylvanas for mental control

I have Hogger and legends Naxxr. Can I use any of these for any legend of this deck? I have boom too

Surprisinly i'm having more success with this deck than the regular handlock.alot of times jaraxxus just either came too late or was just too situational.the 1 turn of not being able to do anything else can end up killing you.Not that jaraxxus is a bad card at all tho.Keep up the good work Sottle

The Legendary choices are quite specific for this deck, none of the Naxx Legendaries are particularly good in Handlock, apart from Loatheb, who can do a decent job if you have him.

Andrew, glad it's working out for you. Jarraxus can be a liability sometimes, and it can be nice to just have a pro-active card like Rag to slam on the board sometimes.

For those of us with somewhat more limited budgets, I found that an identical deck but switching Rag for Kel'Thuzard worked fairly well.  You can frequently get a free 8/8 on board with him, which while not as good as %100 8 damage, is still fairly close.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lor
      Sindorei Council, a family-friendly and socially active guild has been active since 7/24/2007 (BC drop), currently 7/7 (H)EN, 2/3 (H)ToV, and 5/10 NH.  Seeking DPS (notably ranged) for completion of Heroic and preparation to move on Nighthold.  
      We are not a hardcore progression guild - have never been and don't seek to create that atmosphere.  We are an incredibly welcoming social guild with a core raid component of very skilled players who have enough real-life going on that one night/week (occasionally 2) is what we push for.   We've reached our current raid progression on essentially one night/week. 
      Are you a good fit?  If you enjoy playing your class very well, are reliable to be on at the given time(s), yearn for a fun PG atmosphere in Gchat and Discord with mostly adults, and feel like one (occasionally 2) night per week is ideal for the time you want to put into raiding then we may be a good fit for you.  We help others get better and push people to have fun in guild, raiding or not ( be it through Questing, M+, WQ's, Roics, Pet Battles, etc.). We know our members' backstories and strive to make our guild a family.  Very active FB page and Discord.  
      Schedule:   Current main core raid night is Thursday from 7:30 EST - 10:30 EST (Bloodhoof Server time).  Sunday nights are an alternative night for us.
      Progress:  7/7 (H)EN, 2/3 (H)ToV, 5/10 NH
      Loot:  All Personal - hand down to people who need 
      NEEDS: 
      - Ele Shaman
      - Mage (Fire or Frost)
      - SPriest
      - Boomkin
      - Hunter
      - Arms Warrior w/ Prot offspec (another skilled dps that is comfortable off spec as Tank works well also (Feral/Guardian, WW/BM, etc.)
      Interested?:
      BTAG: Lorienawk#1319 or Mango#1525.  
      Thanks and Happy Hunting!
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Value Reno Mage Gadgetzan Standard deck.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Burn Reno Mage Gadgetzan Standard deck.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Grimy Goons Dragon Paladin Gadgetzan Standard deck.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Control Jade Shaman Gadgetzan Standard deck.