Thallo

Weakauras for Hunters

5 posts in this topic

Hello.  I'm using Weakauras 2 for my hunter.  I'm having a devil of a time with the following.  I have an icon that shows me when a spell like Black Arrow is off cooldown.  However, I want the icon to show AND glow when I have enough focus to cast it.  In other words I want the icon to show up when the spell is off CD but show up and glow when I can cast it.

My problem is I can't for the life of me get the dang icon to glow.  Does anyone know how to do this?  Would it be possible to get a string I could study?  Thanks a lot for any help you can provide.

Thallo

I could easily make such an icon for TellMeWhen. I don't use WeakAuras, so can't help you here.

Just go to the aura you created that shows when it is off cooldown and click the Action tab and you should see Button Glow listed there.  Just check that option and select the icon you want to glow when the aura is triggered.

It should look something like this: http://i.imgur.com/JFK0YHQ.jpg

Okay, thank you very much.  I've got a button to glow.  However, I'm not able to get everything I need to work properly.  I will keep trying and post back if I can't get it to work.  Is there a good tutorial on weakauras?  I can do the basic stuff, but some of the more complicated things are not too intuitive to me.

Thallo

Have a look at this.......

dGZidaGljITjHMleA2iESk(gQQdRQDQu2lz3uA)qPFIQ8xO63Ommk0qHadgsgov6GqK1jrYXOIoNIYcvjlfIAXOclxsNMQEkyzuWZL6YctvHjtrtx0fvuLRQsvpdv66kzJQuAAqXMvQ2oQOpQsLVkrQpJKVJuJuLcJtrvnAi14vuXjLOUfe01uuPZtfoUkf9Aj42kYYPgc8ckBZOU)NaXYhMTreCdcbhq)MmACe8El46lecAbgkXyjZkzMGjbMcm1qWC4TV3rQB57Kp)IolAWOtJZFMrdy0ocXGrGdE77DK6wmZ1i3Ig5oZGbUC5ZFMbTJqmff8N0ZSTgc68RPgcmz4uegTUeqry04)j9mRGgnJwafHrJVx)PqqPJVasR63L6I8NcyrHuTYOXI6ocJglQr0PsLcYQNIkQAiiD4gc68Zvly1bE(vQiroU5YxdtXHGvh4nAgnpRUeeCg2uasN0ZSyrDF)CqcblBWzytb)kzcwDG3UbHS9tHUeS6aFz9PUe0Oz08ScA0mAEwKJ30HG2niKTFk0g3I8XOuaH9MAiiFsytnemTiPxdLkfCiF3AiO9wksi4g3VnMhYkfS6a)q(U1LG6FcnemTiPxdLkfS6aVDJJUe0UXrdbT3srcTXvPGvh4h2ehFQlbvgj0qW0IKEnuQuPatF7sEhq(NcTaSOeudkpZoC4gc8hMvWVsM4qWYMvpfvu1qqJMrZZkOrZO5zroEthcA3Gq2(PqBClYhJsbEtbxK)ualkKQvgnwu3ry0yrnIofyxtJQNIkQT2Ck4nn9PNzFcEw9uurT1qPatF7sEhLpmRGY2mQ7)jqS8HzBeb3GqWb0VjJghbV3cU(cHsbCQnNymyuPe