Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Drealgoring

Need help with Weakauras

6 posts in this topic

Hello

I really need some help with setting up a few things in weakauras.
I just set up a text that tells me what my focustarget is casting and the cast time of it, but what I want to add to that is my focus target (to know who he's casting it on). I know you can never know for certain if he's just got me as his target and casting on his focus target but if anyone could help me with this it would be great!

Second thing is, I've been trying for several hours looking for a way to show an icon/text when my focus target is combat, and hide it when he's out of combat. It looks like I will have to custom make that one, but I'm really bad at LUA code and I would need some help with that.

Third thing I could need some help with is to show an icon/text if my arena partner is CCd.

Thanks in advance, and I really hope there's someone out there who could help me!

How do you want it to look for the first one?  Do you want a progress bar showing the cast time and spell name and then with the information you wanted? 

the second one, I think i can do that, it might be slightly buggy in some cases.  No idea how it will work for PvP

edit: here is the 2nd aura. I have NOT tested it, so make sure to come back and let me know.

dKtPdaGlIKTrbZLqYSrPBdPXbbFdf(lryNeQ2ly3uz)s)uLWWGq)MsNxaxtLQbJmCu0bvcDkIuhJOCoi6wQKwkHGfRKwUkEir1tv1YevpxPEhHstLIMSGMoPlsO4QeIUmuxxrBuLYZuI2mvTDkuDyHESittu(oHqJIc5ZemAbA8Qe1jvcoRkronQUhHuRuHfre9AkugKbMWJcFi8HGj8x(cVFJv42173ZYrUerzmwUezgYSmWFnJb8bUW73yfULHmNbIgmKNNJacgqklh8xZqaE9WfeWhWeEnatm8P5wTOWNMB1IcVF6sk36ms6okvQuPokvQujwBkYwk694KYDcYTORrTKOljshxx07XjL7eKBrxJQrs6TP5wsPfBhLkvQuhLkvQe3xk694KYDcYTORrTKge7kDW684kPNjUe2f2rPsLk1rPsLk1b2f2rhD0rhWNcItgd(jZWOIHpn3Qfvcnatm8BnQZnOWheZfcQWnginWaPmKYyKDhH8Cg5G)AMb4zTXqWe(JLfdMWJozvoyckOWRrwStbt4rNSkhmbfu4pXegmHhDYQCWeuqbf(q(MjBmWRXKX2WFj78uYBtZDj(Ue3vkzrJRQuWFWcCRZmatm88K1bFCQwyfEEi8EBAUlX3L4Usjl6AuHpggYvU1fzLqpCbb8zdMGcViYd1GWTS7gKTCPbeyKZyjIgYZa)1S7WpD6HliGpGj8P5wTOW7NUKYToJKUJsLkvQJsLkvI1MISLIEpoPCNGCl6Aulj6sI0X1f9ECs5ob5w01OAKKEBAULuAX2rPsLk1rPsLkX9LIEpoPCNGCl6AulPbXUshSopUs(i7gxcZUXLoyDECL0Zexc7c7OuPsL6OuPsL6a7c7OJo6OJo6au4DtuZdxqaF2G4YGpKVzYgdSqY6GFbXnfJiCBr5Iruli)cXFrTzIzzLankWtsW0Yga1Eyg8exx5kOWVHpxkeLcPuiH34G4YYYreuaa

the 3rd, is a very general statement, and is difficult because there are a NUMBER of CC's that it could be affected.  I could make a base aura for you, but you're going to have to fill it in with all the CC yourself.

WEAK AURA 3:

XSDWFOR.png

You have these groups.  Each one corresponds to a person in your party.

In the trigger you will just add the name of every CC you can think of.  when you run out of space click 'Add trigger'. Make sure "Required For Activation" is set to "Any Trigger".  Type -> Aura. Unit -> Specific Unit. Specific Unit -> party# (# being the one corresponding to this aura) and just continue adding more and more 

fmhWk78.png

When you finish with party1, you then DUPLICATE (right click the aura) Don't make the other auras until AFTER you finish with the first one so you don't ahve to keep adding all the CC over and over.

Once you duplicate it, make sure to go everywhere that says "party1" and change it to party2, party3, party4, and party5.

d4Z2faGAve63QWUuiTneCBGMPa1XKIzJOZRGpPIGRjGVPiwMqANG0Ej7wI9t5NiKHPOgNO6sQOyOcKblYWfQdQq5uGihwQohOSqfclfe1IvKwUKwKkQEk0JfLNRkpeu1ur1Kf00P6IQi5QQuDzLUoGnccJsLuBwvTDfQEgOY0eIplL(Ucrnsvc)vLKrRs04vPCsfICleQtJ09ur0kr51Qi1nvrPvJ4c7Ilx4ty0rNhf2OWeckmuyO4cVr0))wxqq8Ka5rHnbwGzyrcenFEwFIJeq4ar))BDbXecWYJeipkSanrMHlqu9jocbH1TLEu4dXRWWHshKM1wpaIf(wYFqh0IlKtuqchzAOFPGa288KgyZeiejFMqK5z9joYeHfaqEL22U1NG2i8YL2EPlOeIiKgkCS6w6wkOE1hSe8WFcHcjp6HIle4TxLr2Fpnvy9GCfxiiaPtfxUCHENClU4cbbiDQ4YLlS2ZwXfccq6uXLlxUW9wCVeUHAeYfMjUG2iUWq67ebkzoD8vJqygWZpa57nx4hOK50JY1qYywYswYsLo4APtAP7fQdTdUxFECV6dnNdjJzjlzjlzmlzjlzP66a1ILkDW1ywYswYsgZswYswYyBj0ygZygZygZygZygZygZygZygZygZygtOxPTTBvCHafQleCbNUvHV4nJ(Pz3luxyCV6dnclDW9jUG2ie7XcAuHJGKwcLlmCNc8)8H4v4fJb5ZcX9GLlK8OhkUW6b5kUqqasNkUC5c9o5wCXfccq6uXLlxyTNTIleeG0PIlxUCHH0xmzFa9E2PFcptMW62spk8H4vin7OiKgkmUx9Hg4HxypmK60JsN8kVsBB36tCbTrCHEL22UvXf6dXRWoqTl8bmDhFloc8)0BcVc(Xq(viFmiZfUJVfx4fBN0Vu4dy6o(w8GQ7NEtig0PcoyHV4LKCKcFIlx4lEZOFA29c1fg3R(qJWshCFIlxiqH6cbxWPBvy4of4)5dXRWlovWbbX9GLleO4vAB7wfxUC5cVr0))wxqK3alpNWmb4GLd38Cdb9josaHde9)V1f0M8rdalhU8CctAYNeqybaKxPTTB9jOrLlOrfxygWZpa57nx4hOK50JY1qYywYswYsLo4APtAP7fQdTdUxFECV6drphsgZswYswYywYswYs11bQflv6GRXSKLSKLmMLSKLSKX2sOXmMXmMXmMXmMXmMXmMXmMXmMXmMXmMWbI()36cAt(ObGLdxEoHjn5tci0R022TkUqGc1fcUGt3QWx8Mr)0S7fQlmUx9HOclDW9jUG2ie7XYfgUtb(F(q8k8IXG8zH4EWYfsE0dfxyTNTIleeG0PIlxUqVtUfxCHGaKovC5YfwpixXfccq6uXLlxUWq6lMSpGEp70pHNjtyDBPhf(q8kKMDueEJO))TUGiVbwEoHzcWblhU55gc6tCKacPHcJ7vFik8WlSaaYR022T(e0g5YfoUG2ej6SCja

There is the starting aura for you.  I'll see what I can do about the other 2.

Well, the first one is kinda done already, already have it as a text with icon and countdown, only missing the target now.

Oh, must have missed the "specific unit" option, that one looks easy enough.

Just got back to work, going to test them in arena in a while, I'll be back to let you know how they worked out!
Thanks alot man, really appreciate it!

Oh by the way, how do I reverse the focus combat trigger? I would want it to trigger when my focus leaves combat, and untrigger when he's in combat.

Nvm, figured it out smile.png

Edited by Drealgoring

Can you give me the version of the first one you have already? Just right click the aura -> export as string, copy all of that and paste it in a post here.

dCKPjaGifsUeKQgLKO6ukeAwsIOBrc1Uek9ljryysshtOAzIONPQyAKuxdsSnfkFtvPXjuCorO7bjrhKeSqf8qfvtKeYfHu2OKWhHK0iviQtkcwPsvEPKizMkuDtfsTtf5NeWqjqlvPQEkyQqCviP(QcbZvPs7L6VczWkLdtQftIESQmzL4YiBws9zL0OvQ40eTAjrXRHuz2I62e0UH63smCcTCbpxQPJ66QSDsY3viY4vuoVQQ1djH9lspCsKABtIs74gXG0qcyMc16hTRcllcG7DhbsJofUGU3v(kydTHKXwn2eJnrdcnSyyXigwKDL5WpwQI8GHfzlM1)i0m2qfL31PBpDZs8A6g6XPBOxMUHEUsGErdVR5IqeAgBixE6C6gwlKs3qLPBOkXOgl5jTqQYhbsJofUGUJD(fceMrnwYJy6EaHxMVJMhn1TELQ8rnY0S0TcoDBuXglwlKQKPBJAFfsqrJAet3lDlDlDlDlDV0T0T0T0T09s3s3s3s3s3lDlDlDlDlDV09m8lqDDtSRq9yQv)jzIOKyIO85tvus6AfRwTb5RG9GH6cMRiRxBdcGAKXtycndnLRfSiXSH5OnHG2(g4GCDLcgXW1u0t3mYVi5bdD5cp6Ws2qD5DTHLlOzzbBizSOy4AkQfPC2dgUMIKyMcHtKLkZKhm0IuoBy()lxWKHdtQimBqFCXW1u0HLShm0IuopPfsgM))YfmzGury2WCDZgUMIArkNN0cjpy4PBg5xKm80nB4AkQfPCoHfR0W1uuxUWJoSK9Gb(xKm0SMV2WHLSH6Y7AZgwOwZxqZKvAiuynllypv1qDbZgswTAY0THsEXWoKCDh2veZ3KO8TkkJPUAYVXJjokUwXQJXqOWAM8GHCrVyedxtrysffSsdSoty2igeEzwAeZMn8Y6UnIHwIxZKH9favrnAgeEzwAedJwGPkLhmSVaOkQrZdMnB4Ak6L1DBLgUMIcKol0knekzYigeEzwAeZMne0pYigeEzwAeZMneiDwObDVy2qDbZGevqE6tCdlYwmR)bw)qxBa9IgekdHsWkneOvzbJ8lsgyAgByr2VaXuuOWAwwWEQQbLzcVm6YczyyC0MuKHMLp09ROlOzzbBLg0hx8Gb9JLfCBednRdSrmSuIwZLrYknB2GEzrYYcwNJ4GCDLcTr8uCJyGdY1vkyedxtrpDZi)IKhm0Ll8Odlzd1L31gwUGMLfSHKXIIHRPOwKYzpy4Ws2Gyw)tbdTiLZtAHKbbl5FHLG4ogUMIKyMcHtKLkZKhmW)IKHM181gomPIWSb9XfdKkcZgMRB2Wt3mYViz4PB2W1uuls58Kwi5bdxtrhwYEWW1uuxUWJoSK9GHwKYzdcwY)clbXDm0NssfHz4QRLZmenxbajcquyFedxtrTiLZjSyLg6tjPIWSGbQwoZaiiAJpUzdhMdY1vkyeZM9usJyGdY1vkyedxtrpDZi)IKhmW)IKHM181g6tjPIWmC11YzgIMRaGebikSpIbsfHzdZ1nBOpLKkcZcgOA5mdGGOn(4gE6Mr(fjdpDZgUMIoSK9GHRPijMPq4ezPYm5bdTiLZggzAMHRPOwKYzpy4WKkcZg0hxmCyjBOU8U2SHdZb56kfmIHdlzd1L31Mn7PpgXahKRRuWigUMIE6Mr(fjpyG)fjdnR5Rn0NssfHz4QRLZmenxbajcquyFedKkcZgMRB2qFkjveMfmq1YzgabrB8Xn80nJ8lsgE6MnCnfDyj7bdxtrsmtHWjYsLzYdgArkNnubPdgUMIArkN9GHdtQimBqFCXWHLSH6Y7AZgomhKRRuWigoSKnuxExB2SzdmnJVazaHMXxG6DbrkNv4XsvAwwWcOIcz9FVlAVSuSPi4WgAw)qxpVGzTelKWSbbqncKGIqZaQOue6PQgKyvuOjR0GCXqfL31PBpDZPBZ)F5cMmCyoixxPGrm0Ll8Odlzd1L31goSKnuxExB4AkQlx4rhwYEWW1u0c18HLShmSqnBqrbsNxR0v2GeVA4AkAHA2dgwOMpSKniM1)uWSH6GwibCqZAp91Wijx4DCfQ)gpzmXvR(7NeJ5J6XgZ1kw9hdVsUemINs6k((r93QQJjMQFIzSVXt(11kgLX80hxrmj(nEmFhlXQQ)MmP6QvDTIr5Jzd4tisqUUsH2tQnigkRbQBbd0t2Yc2tXnmtG66Mypfp2QQ)GY3eJxnokJLefdlYwmR)t4vWgsaZuOw)ODt4vW9UGiLZrtA(cueA6aVZGeVyOz9dDTGfjMnmiacIaJ2atZ45LCjyepf3tX9uspf3tF8uCpP2tXnB2GkpfxDYQMTba