Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dethkrik

[US-Turalyon][H] <Demon Lords> 10 Man, 2 Nights

1 post in this topic

<Demon Lords> is searching for skilled/motivated raiders interested in completing the goals we have as a guild (stated below). We are in search of a skilled Tank, DPS, and Healer. We raid Monday/Thursday 9-12 EST.

Tank:

Brewmaster Monk

Protection Paladin

Protection Warrior

Blood Death Knight

Healer:

Mistweaver Monk

Discipline Priest

Holy Paladin

DPS:

Shadow Priest

Balance Druid

Rogue

Frost DK

We will definitely consider skilled applicants of other classes/specs, but the above would be optimal at the present.

Additionally, if you cannot fully make our raid times but would be interested in being an alternate as opportunities arise, please let us know.

About us:

Demon Lords has been around Turalyon in some form since early BC. During late BC and Wrath, Demon Lords raided under the name War Machine. We raided fairly casually during Cata, but are looking to fill out a solid team here in Pandaria and do some quality raiding. We are a laid back, drama free guild in search of people interested in progressing through raid content. Additionally, we have a variety of other activities that take place on off nights from PvP, to leveling alts, to running dungeons, to doing dailies. Anyone interested in a friendly environment to just hang out is also encouraged to get in touch with us.

Our Goal:

We are intending to have a raid group capable of completing all Normal mode content before any nerfs are in place. After the content is on farm we will begin Heroic progression, with the ultimate goal of clearing Heroics and finishing Meta achievements while the content is still current.

Who we are looking for:

We are looking for skilled and experienced raiders who know their class and how to progress through content. Since we only raid 6 hours per week, we need people who focus and learn quickly to allow us to move through the content quickly and efficiently. We are looking for people who are comfortable talking on vent in order to have communication during encounters. Last, but not least, we are all adults with jobs, families, and other responsibilities who put real life ahead of WoW, but choose to set aside 6 hours per week to raid, and are looking for other people of a similar mindset.

If you have any questions or would be interested in joining, please do not hesitate to give me a whisper on the toons Dethkrik or Ythica, or alternately, send me a battletag invite to Dethkrik#1795

Our website can be found at: http://demon-lords.guildlaunch.com

Thanks for your consideration, and good luck in Pandaria.

Edited by dethkrik

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By adorele
      About Us: <Over Raided> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on US-Stormrage that was officially created in Mists of Pandaria. Our goal has always been to find the fine line between hardcore raiding and still having fun and enjoying each other’s company. We take our raids seriously and do not waste time, but that doesn’t stop us from joking around with one another during raid. We have a very friendly (note: we are not exactly family-friendly) atmosphere that has kept people around. One thing we are proud of as a guild is that we have a very low turnover rate and many loyal members who have stuck with us from the beginning. We are currently looking for people with similar goals who can attend raids consistently and who can meet the expectations required of mythic raiders.
      Expectations:
      Meet the attendance requirement Know your class - this means being able to play more than one spec at a mythic level Be able to communicate reliably and consistently when needed Have a stable internet connection Be willing to check forums once every few days Be prepared with raiding supplies - the guild bank supplies these but isn't meant to be relied upon Actually WANT to raid. If you're not having fun, don't bring other people down and just take a break  
      Progression: 13/13M HFC

Raid Schedule – Eastern Time (EST)
      Tuesday 7:30-10:30PM
      Wednesday 7:30-10:30PM
      Thursday 7:30-10:30PM

Attendance Policy: Raiders must maintain 90% attendance at all times. Consistency in the raid roster is one of most important things in a mythic raiding guild. If you cannot commit to this attendance requirement, we are not the guild for you.

How to apply: Go to our website at http://over-raided.enjin.com and review our guild policies on the top menu. After that, simply submit a private application form, which can also be found at the top menu. 

Loot System: We use the EPGP Lootmaster addon to distribute loot. 

Voice: Mumble
        Currently recruiting: Warlock      If your class isn't listed here but you're still interested, feel free to apply, or contact one of us. We are also recruiting for Legion.   Contact Information: GM: Adorele (Squee#1987) Raid Leader: Rukoshi (Rukoshi#1218) Officer:  Unsafe (Jish#1863)        
    • By Fingenn
      Guild: VoA
      Server: Korgath
      Faction: Alliance
      Raid Times: Tues/(Wed or Thurs up for vote) 8-11PM CST (server time) 9PM-12AM EST
      Guild: VoA
      Server: Korgath
      Faction: Alliance
      Raid Times: Tues/(Wed or Thurs up for vote) 8-11PM CST (server time) 9PM-12AM EST
      Current Progression: - <VoA> is currently looking for competitive players for Heroic then Mythic progression for Legion! We are a group of players that have been playing together for years. Casual-Hardcore, being said that means we like to accomplish as much as possible in the time we raid with efficiency. Currently in need of everything to forge a strong group. The guild itself has been around since vanilla and into wrath. Most players were still playing spread out amongst other guilds but we have come back together to experience Legion together. We are all older now, so we get that life happens, but while we are in there for the raid we are focused on the content at hand! Have questions about your class? need help on certain boss mechanics? feel free to ask we are all here to help each other! In raid, or out in the world!
      http://voa-korgath.enjin.com/recruitment
      Current Class Needs:  Right now nothing is out of the question as far as class/spec is concerned. All exceptional players are welcome!
      What we look for in our raiders: Good Attendance Knowledge of your class, spec, gearing choices Willingness to improve with a Positive Attitude.
      Loot: Right now is in revision, with the new changes to personal loot is it a viable option. However if a different method is chosen there will be a poll, more than likely a Loot Council/Attendance reward system.
      We also do alt runs!
      If you're interested please me in WoW Fingenn#1179/Pm me, or ask an officer in guild. Or simply fill out the quick questionnaire at:
      http://voa-korgath.enjin.com/recruitment
    • By clx
      H] <Loot Train> is a newly formed guild of returning veterans with a lot of top 50 US experience looking to re-start progression raiding in Legion.

We are currently focused on quickly establishing a heroic clearing team so that we can move on to mythic raids in Legion. We have all tanking healing and melee DPS roles filled and just need to plug in some great ranged DPS. We are looking for exceptional players with progression raiding experience who know their class and min max there chars.

We raid 2 nights per week and our goal is to progress and clear as much as possible with the time we are allowed. We have high standards and while we understand we are not a world-first pushing guild and while we will work with someone to make them better we do expect strong performance and productivity. We expect you to come prepared for raid being properly informed and knowledgeable of what is to come.

Our raid schedule is:
      Tuesday 9-1am EST
      Thursday 9-1am EST
      Monday 8-1am EST (optional alt/carry runs)

Current recruiting needs: (exceptional applicants will always be considered)

DPS:
      5-6 ranged spots available
      1 DPS/situational heal

Heals:
      1 Disc priest
      1 Shaman

If you feel like you would be a good fit with our group, please feel free to submit an application at LTguild.com or contact us via bnet clx#1383 or vayn#1325.

We look forward to hearing from you!

*note the website is still under construction but the application is working.
    • By Vecreast
      Hey peeps!
      We are a small group of friends who are playing with the idea of a fully Norwegian guild for Legion. We are looking for members to our raid team as well as social members and reserve raiders. We are currently looking for all classes and specs.
      We'll see how great the initiative is before we ask people to transfer characters. We have a facebook group for people who are interested and we'll take it from there. Raid times are not set yet, but we are thinking along the lines of 2x4 hours a week (for example 19-23 thursday and sunday).
      We do of course prioritize having fun with the game, as well as being aware that the real life comes first. We are a friendly gang and we're looking forward to meeting new people!
      Add a reply if you're interested or have any questions.
      Feel free to add some info about yourself, your experience with WoW/raiding and what you are looking to get out of Legion. :)
    • By Kleggen
      Know i will provide to little info to say whats wrong or not, but i just started testing my sp after the patch.
      I have 701 item lvl no legendary ring, and no raid trinkets ( and no on use trinkets), feel i do very low dps, but what i would like to know, is this of my low geared char? After playing sp in many expansions i feel i know how to play the rotation, and read the guides and followed them.
      On boss dummies i do 26-29k dps, no buffs or potions. So all in all i just hope any one can try understand what im trying to say and get some response if this is low or ok dps for the gear I'm wearing .

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Jesuz/simple
      btw the Orb of Voidsight trinket was not used when i tested the dps. (Used a ilvl 670, int and crit trinket)