Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DigitalAddiction

[US-Shadow Council][H] <Digital Addiction> 3/7 Mythic

1 post in this topic

About Us: <Digital Addiction> is a 20-man weekend raiding guild on Shadow Council (Mountain Standard Time). Our first H Garrosh kill dates back to April before 4/4 upgrade came out. We were also 2-day raiding schedule (Fri night/Sat morning) until our H Garrosh kill.

Our immediate need is a Boomkin, Spriest, DPS Warrior, healer (any class), but we're willing to take on other DPS as well (Exception: Rogue, DK).

We're not a casual raiding guild (stating this due to it being a weekend raiding guild; people see us as casual sometimes). Each raider must maintain their character to maximize their output. Spec change is sometimes necessary depending on the fights (this means actually being able to play the spec on a competitive level). Everything is provided by the guild from repair to food, flasks, pots, enchants, gems for progression fights.

Progression:
T17: 7/7H [3/7M]

T16: 14/14 [14/14M]

T15:
ToT: 12/12 [13/13H]

Raid Times:
Friday Night: 6pm PST / 7pm MST / 8pm CST / 9pm EST (4 hours)
Saturday Morning: 9am PST / 10am MST / 11am CST / Noon EST (4 hours)
Saturday Night: 6pm PST / 7pm MST / 8pm CST / 9pm EST (3 hours)

Recruitment Needs:
1 Boomkin (high)
1 DPS Warrior (high)
1 Shadow Priest (high)
All DPS except for Rogue and DK (medium)
1 healer (any class, high)

Successful candidates should be 18 years or older.

If you feel you are Digital Addiction material, send in an application ondigitaladdiction.enjin.com
You can also check us out live on twitch.tv/digitaladdiction
If you have any questions, please feel free to add us: Reela#1821 or Tzemi#1584.

Live Stream: twitch.tv/digitaladdiction

**Reminder**
This is an adult raiding guild. There will be adult conversations with adult language in both guild chat and in mumble.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By bez
      Who we are
      <Hollow> is a semi-hardcore guild created by a group of friends, experienced players, that raided HC together in WOTLK. We reunited and transfered to the same realm to create a guild, or more accurately, a home. We keep a very friendly environment in and out of raids, oftenly joining discord to chat even if we aren't doing anything. Guild activities include but are not limited to mythic dungeons, mythic + and raiding.
      Our goals
      Our current progress is 7/7HC and 2/3HC. Our goal is to form a better composed raid team and down ToV HC. During which we want to get everyone experienced and geared for mythics and next content. Mythic raiding is also in our plans once we get the right group for it.
      What we are looking for
      We are currently planning to expand and size up our raid team to progress ToV HC and in the not too distant future, Mythic raiding. We are strongly prioritizing priests of any spec, and healers are highly considered in general.
      RDPS: Most wanted all (Spriest); MDPS: Also welcome; HEAL: Need one or two (dont have monk, Dpriest); TANK: Main tank spots filled, still we could use one extra with DPS spec. Less geared people are also welcomed. 
      We also welcome social players as it can help our guild expand even further in other aspects of the game.
      Our raiding schedule
      Our current raiding schedule is 3 raids a week for 3 hours:
      Wednesday 8pm to 11pm server time - ToV Heroic Sunday 8pm to 11pm server time - EN Heroic Tuesday 8pm server time - ToV Normal & EN Normal The guild is using DKP system
      NOTE: We have added a catch up system for new recruits. When you get past the trial phase and join the ranks as an official member of our guild, you also earn 200 dkp as bonus. If thats not enough we will consider more options. We wont leave anyone behind no matter how new while at the same time, drawing a line for our core, active raiders.
      Thank you for taking your time reading through this post. If you have any further questions or if you are interested in joining us, feel free to contact us in game on Solidz, Hotbez or add us on BNET at Solidus#2642, bez#21193.
    • By Kirwow
      Hey there!
      I've recently started playing a mage, and I feel like my performance is a little below where it should be right now... I feel like I have the basics of the fire rotation down, but I really want to make any improvements that I can.. I don't really know where i'm going wrong, or what i'm doing that is causing a gap in numbers between me and similarly geared players. I have a log from a normal Xavius fight from earlier, maybe someone could take a look at it and point out any mistakes or give a few pointers?
      Thanks for your time!
      WCL: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/xDnCkjbgT7qfMXt1
      armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Networks/advanced
    • By Brutal
      <Bad RNG> is a Semi-Hardcore Horde raiding guild recruiting for our raiding team to progress quickly through Mythic's! The guild is currently located on Detheroc, but many realms are connected together. The list of connected realms are "Detheroc, Dethecus, Lethon, Haomarush, Blackwing Lair and Shadowmoon" but many guildies are located on the realm Lethon(Including leadership). Which are all US-PvP.

Group 1 - 3/7 M EN (currently not recruiting, but fill-ins occasionally snagged from group 2)
      Group 2 - 7/7 H EN, 3/3 N TOV (open recruitment below)

Mainly we're recruiting people who will be in our core raids but we also accept PvP player as well as casuals. We make sure everyone is comfortable in the guild to maximize their play-style. But we do ask for anyone who joins to have a tough skin on their back to take criticism and jokes. 

All players recruited for raiding positions must earn their way to their position, that doesn't mean you won't raid. We rarely sit players.

We will cross realm trial you if you wish, but you will not get loot until you join. Completely up to you. We also have people that will help you transfer if you're interested in not spending cash on it.

Current Needs

Group 2

Tanks:
      Currently none.
      Melee DPS with Tank OS:
      Currently any.
      Healers:
      Mistweaver Monk Ranged DPS with Healer OS:
      Currently any.
      Melee DPS:
      None (still apply, things change)
      Ranged DPS:
      Shadow Priest
      Balance Druid
      Mage(High) Arcane
      Frost
      Fire
      Warlock Destruction
      Demonology
      Affliction
      Hunter(High) Beast Mastery
      Marksman  
       Shaman (ele)  

Raid Times

Group 2:

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday - Monday included for alt runs or pushing progression.
      8:00PM - 11:00PM CsT (server time)
      6:00pm - 9:00PM PsT
      9:00PM-12:00AM EsT

How to apply!
      Contact the Raid Leader for all Guild inquiries
      Recruitment Contact:
      Brutal#1229
      http://badrng.enjin.com/
    • By Mystykall
      [H] <Blackhole Gaming> US-Illidan – Recruiting Raiders – Two Day - Mythic - Tu/Th

We are a 2 night raiding guild looking for more players. Raid times are:

Tuesday /Thursday 7:00 - 10:30 PM (CST) server time. 

The leaders of <Blackhole Gaming> have been playing WoW since the game was released with multiple years of experience leading a guild. 

Progression: 
      Emerald Nightmare - 3/7M

Recruiting for Mythic Progression through all content.

Recruitment is currently open for core spots.

High Need:

Damage Classes
      Balance Druid
      Shadow Priest
      Hunter
      Warlock
      Mage

Healers 
      Priest
      Monk
      Shaman

We are looking to recruit all exceptional players, if you don’t see your class we may still have a spot for you. We are always looking for Tank/DPS or Heal/DPS to assist with certain strats.

Visit us at: www.blackholegaming.org

Raid Leader: Isabelli#1577
      Guild Master: Mystykall#1117
      Officers:
      Muphin#1909 
      Clandon#1499
      Ethica#1133
      Ancobestoco#1951
      Isabelli#1577