Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

So I saw this on World of Magecraft and wondering if I am doing it wrong?

3 posts in this topic

So I have World of Magecraft on my Facebook and they had a post addressing a frequent question they have been receiving, Stats for PvE. Now I know this subject has been brought up before and have been told it depends on what talent config you use but what they posted has me questioning if i'm prioritizing correctly?

They posted:

Now I have been using the below stats for my Arcane Mage as I believed these were correct and would like to know if I should change, My Stat priority is:

Int>SP>Mast>MS>Haste>=Crit>Vers,with my Crit being little heavier than Haste for the time being. I'm doing decent damage in raids so the question remains...

Am I doing it wrong??

If so is WoMC correct?

What is Correct?

Edited by Tigersharrk

Stat weights move around given your current level of gear. After the January 12th haste buff, haste can now be more valuable than multistrike on arcane mages with low haste. I don't think a lot of guides have been updated for the haste buff yet.

My mage has very low levels of haste, so his current stat weights look like this:

Arcane: Mastery > Haste > Mult > Crit > Vers

Fire: Crit > Mastery > Haste ~= Mult > Vers

Frost: Mult > Haste > Vers > Crit ~= Mastery

1 person likes this

Sim yourself.. :)

2 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sibelius
      Critical Strike: 27%
      Haste: 33%
      Mastery: 29%
      I'm using "Legacy of the Void."
      Any stats I should bring up or lower in relation to each other?
    • By Bessyspimp
      Title. Wasn't sure if it changes how good crit is or if it's still mastery > crit 
    • By donaging
      Hi guys,
      I'm trying to use an uncommon build: Crit - mastery - versatility - haste - because I thought to max my dps without lose too much survivality.
      These are my stats atm, with 2 different trinket.
      What do you think? am I doing a huge mistake?
      I'm 4/7 HC without problem, but i can't find a good trinket so i'm thinking that maybe i'm going to a wrong direction.

• By Jokersloan
      i'm looking for a nice Enhancement Pawn String or just the Stat Priority for Pawn.
      This is the stat weight from Noxxic,  Agility [9.04] > Haste [7.54] > Mastery [6.04] > Crit [4.54] > Versatility [3.04], but i dont like this so much, maybe you know a better one.
    • By Flux
      Enjoying arcane alot right now. On the guide on the site (thumbs up for the fast update of the stat priority btw!) usage of Nether Tempest is not mentioned in the opening sequence or the burn phase. Do you apply NT in the burn phase so it can profit from Arcane Power and the Rune or before? According to my own testing, on single target, with 4 Stacks, NT does about the same damage as AB but only uses a GCD, so it should be worth using it with Rune/AP right? 
      btw: What about Mark of Aluneth? In the guide the opening sequence says you should apply it BEFORE Rune/AP, but i don't see the point here aswell, why not use it WITH Rune/AP?
      Maybe NT is worth bcs it can procc Arcane Missiles? The guide says that you can refresh it on 4- seconds left. Why not let it run out? Am I wrong when i say that only the inital cast can procc AM? In this case we should let it run out right?