FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Redfella

Redfella's Unholy Necroticblight WeakAuras

the 10 /12 /15 sec discussion above is really very depending on your HASTE.

@redfella - yes the triggers you mentioned seems to be ok. i only raid on weekends so i wont be able to test anything until saturday.

the 10 /12 /15 sec discussion above is really very depending on your HASTE.

@redfella - yes the triggers you mentioned seems to be ok. i only raid on weekends so i wont be able to test anything until saturday.

I am aware, this is perhaps the first thing everyone using the WA should configure based on their haste amount, unless I am able to create a custom function for it.

I would just do it so people can set it according to their amount of haste and then see if you can automate it after that :)

Updated description of the strings to include more info, updated strings to version 0.99, uploaded a new video of the WAs in action.

Personally I saw around a 2-4 DPS increase (on Garrison target dummy) compared to the version from two days ago, big up for VRDF and Lusitan for ideas.

If anyone wants to customize the 15s breakpoint in matching NP duration to UB CD, you need to edit every WA icon that has "15s" in it's title, and change the "Remaining Time" trigger to your liking (such as 10 seconds for people with high haste). The NP duration trigger is usually Trigger 1 or Trigger 2.

I would really like to create a custom function that configures the remaining time based on gear, but I think making something like that would take more time from me than I feel like investing currently.

For me with a bit over 800 haste (non raidbuffed), the 15s felt pretty good.

Edited by Redfella

Nice work again!!

Im having some wierd errors with the aura though... 

Green squares appear instead of some abilities and the rotation is not showing

Edited by Fastbrek

Nice work again!!

Im having some wierd errors with the aura though... 

Green squares appear instead of some abilities and the rotation is not showing

The WA string is 125k characters long, even my WoW locks up badly for a good 30 seconds when trying to paste the full string at once.

Import by pasting half of the string into the import box, then pasting the other half, THEN hitting import and it should work. WoW will still freeze but should not crash.

That said, I'll try to optimize to get the string back under 100k, will reply again momentarily.

The string was actually 130k long already. I managed to compress it to 115k if that would help importing it.

http://pastebin.com/b9CFJPCP

If it's still FUBAR for people with older PCs, I'll make a "lightweight" version without the custom texts/animations/health cds and that should help.

Edited by Redfella

The WA string is 125k characters long, even my WoW locks up badly for a good 30 seconds when trying to paste the full string at once.

Import by pasting half of the string into the import box, then pasting the other half, THEN hitting import and it should work. WoW will still freeze but should not crash.

That said, I'll try to optimize to get the string back under 100k, will reply again momentarily.

I have no problems importing the WA. PC hangs out a couple of seconds, but it manages to import it all at once without pasting it in parts.

The problem is when I'm trying to use it. 

All these green squares... didn't happen on your previous version.

Tried to paste it in parts as well, just in case. Same thing happens

Y2j3OLp.jpg

I have no problems importing the WA. PC hangs out a couple of seconds, but it manages to import it all at once without pasting it in parts.

The problem is when I'm trying to use it. 

All these green squares... didn't happen on your previous version.

Tried to paste it in parts as well, just in case. Same thing happens

Y2j3OLp.jpg

There's a lot of possibilities here, but the actual issue seems to be that your client isnt loading the icon textures properly for some reasons.

It might be memory related or your WA icon cache data might be broken.

To debug, what happends if you click one of the green icons, go to display and then try to select an icon manually for the ability?

And check your /macro window and try creating a new macro, do you see a shitton of green icons there, or is it only in WA?

edit: Looking at the icons I can see other things that are not working, you have a small number 1 in each of the icons corners indicating that a different text string is set for the icons than what should.

When you are in combat, do you see similar texts in the icons as in the video in my first post, or just those number ones?

Edited by Redfella

Redfella, I'm also having the exact same problem as fastbrek.

the reason the icons are green is cause on display tab in the display icon "name" the first letter is missing

like spell, is showing pell, ability is showing bilitty

i fixed those but im having one problem i cant fix, the ghoul not attacking icon just doesnt vanish, its always on no matter if ghoul is on passive or attacking

Maybe put ghoul attack or not attacking on CD Strings

Edited by Lusitan

Redfella, I'm also having the exact same problem as fastbrek.

the reason the icons are green is cause on display tab in the display icon "name" the first letter is missing

like spell, is showing pell, ability is showing bilitty

i fixed those but im having one problem i cant fix, the ghoul not attacking icon just doesnt vanish, its always on no matter if ghoul is on passive or attacking

Maybe put ghoul attack or not attacking on CD Strings

As Lusitan says, thats the problem.

or some K's are replaced by +'s

6xdT9pk.png

also found another error - all trigger with Ancient Hysteria the are also incorrectly spelled as ncient Hysteria

Edited by Lusitan

also having issues, i fixed all the spelling errors im pretty sure ancient hysteria, also time warp, and all the k's, but still when i enter combat the rotation WA isnt popping up the CD and GCD one works just fine but cant see the main shindig.

Seems weird. I'll check the imported string after work.

Findings:

1) I export a 115 945 characters long string, import it, and get green icons.

2) I export the freshly imported string and it's 500 characters shorter

Conclusion: something in the import process is bugging out badly. Trying my best to pinpoint what's causing it.

Edit: I opened a bug ticket with WA creator. Continuing testing.

Edited by Redfella

Pretty sure it's not, but I'm doing a lot of tests to see if I can get it working again. Basicly I think it's some special character in some place that breaks the export or import compression/decompression.

Edit: Later today I will import the broken string, fix it to a working condition and test what happens when I export / import it. Hopefully the "broken data" would also been scrapped during the import and the string would function again. Then I just have to retest every trigger and condition before releasing it, so expect fixed strings later tonight or tomorrow.

Edited by Redfella

Pretty sure it's not, but I'm doing a lot of tests to see if I can get it working again. Basicly I think it's some special character in some place that breaks the export or import compression/decompression.

Edit: Later today I will import the broken string, fix it to a working condition and test what happens when I export / import it. Hopefully the "broken data" would also been scrapped during the import and the string would function again. Then I just have to retest every trigger and condition before releasing it, so expect fixed strings later tonight or tomorrow.

Heey, When i start importing it always froze my game. But then i try'ed to put it in. Part by part, About 1/7 each time. It work't!

Heey, When i start importing it always froze my game. But then i try'ed to put it in. Part by part, About 1/7 each time. It work't!

Are you saying that you pasted it in parts and you did not get green icons etc.?

Update: Managed to pinpoint two icon displays that are responsible for the error k->+ import bug by importing and exporting the string over and over again while removing part of the icons. Fixed, but untested string available soon for the brave.

For the brave, I'm gonna order the icons around a bit later today, but I'd like to know if importing is fixed: http://pastebin.com/L7Fjjwyk

there is a downtime in this, in the last 10 sec of NP, i noticed we have a B/F rune capped but the rotation isn't suggesting anything, same goes for U rune. it should just tell us to use normal rotation, just because UB is now ready it doesnt mean we cant continue to use our normal rotation cause NP is still at 15 stacks and therefore doing max damage and using FeS will gives us at least 3 more ticks and a few more SS is damage increase.

maybe 15 secs is way to much for me :P where do i change that setting to 10sec 

there is a downtime in this, in the last 10 sec of NP, i noticed we have a B/F rune capped but the rotation isn't suggesting anything, same goes for U rune. it should just tell us to use normal rotation, just because UB is now ready it doesnt mean we cant continue to use our normal rotation cause NP is still at 15 stacks and therefore doing max damage and using FeS will gives us at least 3 more ticks and a few more SS is damage increase.

maybe 15 secs is way to much for me tongue.png where do i change that setting to 10sec 

During the last seconds of NP if UB CD is matched, you should see a FeS icon only when you have 2x BF runes (banking an extra FeS for restart of the rotation, so we get a longer NP out right off the bat). You should also see SS if you have any Unholy or Death runes. 

If, however, UB CD is not matched, it won't bank, but will keep you using FeS to match the CD. 

After UB finally is up and you might have a few seconds of NP remaining, it will only tell you to FeS if you have 2x BF runes (capped) and SS normally.

I will test if this isn't working properly and get back to you, might be that cleaning up the WA broke it - which is why I only linked the working import in a comment and not in the opening post.

Under no circumstance should the helper stop telling you to SS, FeS is only throttled when we're expeting to hit UB in a few seconds and we're not rune capped.

Edited by Redfella