FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

[Archived] S20 Hearthstone Low Budget Priest Tempo GvG

Guest Wes

I can't get any lower than 15 with this deck.  Have been playing it for a couple days now.

Guest TTP

Yeah, this doesn't work for me either. I'm struggling to get lower than 15.

But this season is strange anyway. It feels like they handed out free legendarys to everyone.

Yeah, this doesn't work for me either. I'm struggling to get lower than 15.

But this season is strange anyway. It feels like they handed out free legendarys to everyone.

Because it's a new seson start. Everyone who was legend last season are now around rank 1-10.. ^^ And were between 10-20 last week.

Guest ---13

Because it's a new seson start. Everyone who was legend last season are now around rank 1-10.. ^^ And were between 10-20 last week.

i won't argue with that logic. but right this instance i'm playing against a lvl 17 mage with sneeds, flame leviathan and antonidas. 

i'm not saying it's unfair or anything, but it sure is kind of frustrating.

i'll keep trying anway ;-)

i won't argue with that logic. but right this instance i'm playing against a lvl 17 mage with sneeds, flame leviathan and antonidas. 

i'm not saying it's unfair or anything, but it sure is kind of frustrating.

i'll keep trying anway ;-)

Well, yes. If you don't have the same arsenal as the legendary ranks it can be really annoying. Getting to legend requires a lot of determination. There has been an article about this in the News section. :)

Guest BobJuruncle

With how much Spellpower is in this deck its strange to me that you've decided on hard removal cards like the shadow words in favor of more cards that would benefit from Chosen and Drakes.  Why is that?  

Shadow Word Death is outnumbered 3 to 1 by cards that are affected by Spell Damage in this deck. 

The deck isn't highly focused on removal anyway, the focus of the deck is on minion combat, you should be using your minions as your removal spells in order to get consistent value out of Priest's healing ability.

Guest sadpriest

doesn`t work for me at all.

Sure, you can win some games if things go perfectly right, usually only with â lucky mech steamroll from the begining and opponents bad luck and lack of removal but as soon as you fall behind it`s game over essentially and you fall back easily against the popular classes right now, there is no noteworthy late game either.

Not sure what kinda trouble these other players are having.  But i had great luck success with this deck.  I didnt have the shadowboxers, so i swapped them for Shrinkmeisters (suggestions in that aspect are welcome) as well as I was missing an azure drake, which i replaced with a Faceless. 

the first few matches were rough, but i found once you have any kind of board presence and some pyros and/or Cabal priest in hand, its very hard to lose control of a match. Velen's chosen used any point in the game practically guarantees a strong board unless your opponent has the perfect answer. Even still. Very very flexible deck. 

• Like 1

What can I use in place of KT as he is the only card missing? Or is he too important to be swapped? 

KT is pretty nice in this deck, but as usual "another late-game threat" will do the job. Something fast with board impact is best though.

Sign in to follow this