FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

[Archived] S20 Hearthstone Legendary Priest Tempo GvG

Guest Marcus

I am sorry man but in this meta. It is impossible to climb in ranks. If you dont draw some low cost minions on turn 1-2. If you dont, you are screwed. 

I am sorry man but in this meta. It is impossible to climb in ranks. If you dont draw some low cost minions on turn 1-2. If you dont, you are screwed. 

You can use another deck to adapt to the meta, then? :)

Uh, that's why there's a Mulligan process? You get a pretty good level of control over what's in your opening hand.

Guest fox

The guide mentions MC, but there is no MC in the deck list. Just a heads up. Nice write up btw.

Really sweet deck! Having trouble vs. paladin quartermaster and opted for a mass dispel in place of 1 clockwork gnome. Not sure if this is just a stupid move, or if a second holy nova is better?

In the mulligan section of both the full-budget and the low-budget versions of this deck, "Shadowbomber" is mentioned (and linked) instead of "Shadowboxer"...

• Like 1

Really sweet deck! Having trouble vs. paladin quartermaster and opted for a mass dispel in place of 1 clockwork gnome. Not sure if this is just a stupid move, or if a second holy nova is better?

Reacting to something that is giving you trouble and making changes is never a stupid move. I personally don't think Mass Dispel will show too much value, but if it works for you, let us know!

Guest Canikaze

You can get legend with this deck? lmao.

You will be lucky to get under level 15.

Ridiculous deck.

Tested in myself in Legend last season with a favourable winrate. Zetalot who is widely considered one of the top Priest players in the World was also using very similar lists towards the end of last season in Legend rank.

If you can't get past Rank 15 with this list, the problem lies with you. There's more to the game than just putting the right cards in your deck.

• Like 1

Guest anibal

Hello i have been playing this deck and i would like to ask why not tinkertown tec instead of spider tank? Against mech mages my spider tank often loses to their tinkertown tec.

Guest shatter

ive been playing with this deck and got to rank 12 then started losing, traded a spider tank for a tinker tech because i was having trouble with preists and mages and replaced mind control with kel'thuzad because he lets you keep board control late game which i found this deck fell off and i finished my climb without to much trouble. cheers all hope this helps

Guest delta subject

hi sottle how are you? I usually watch your streams on twitch smile.png

this tempo priest is my absolute favorite. do you think it needs some update or is it still good? 

This tempo deck is really really great. I only have one issue with it, although it may just be my playstyle.

I really dislike clockwork gnome. Every time I play it, it either gets mortal coiled or fireblasted, or otherwise killed off, so I swapped it with a shadow word pain and a tinkertown technician. are the clockwork gnomes essential?

Edited by slimmshaney

Why the drakes?

Read the deck description:

Your mid-game also contains numerous other cards in order to maintain the tempo strategy of this deck. Azure Drake is great for digging deeper into your deck and ensuring that you always have strong options in your hand to maintain your advantage.

Guest rk

Read the deck description:

Your mid-game also contains numerous other cards in order to maintain the tempo strategy of this deck. Azure Drake is great for digging deeper into your deck and ensuring that you always have strong options in your hand to maintain your advantage.

Considering there's only 3 spell dmg cards in the deck, isnt it a waste to have so many +spell dmg cards (2 velens chosen, 2 drakes)? 

I seem to have trouble even getting past rank 15 with this deck.

Why are you talking about Spell Damage in response to a quote that doesn't mention it at all? Drake is mostly just used to drop a decent sized minion on the board and making sure that you have enough resources to keep going, sometimes the Spell Damage is a nice bonus, that's all.

Guest MusclyBruv

Hey I don't have enough access to voljin and sylvanis can you recommend some replacements

Guest MusclyBruv

I don't have access to voljin or sylvanis can you recommend some good replacements?

Cheers

Guest Quackas

Which deck this one or Legendary Priest Control would you favor?

Keep in mind that I also mean for the card swaps as well as I can switch out the MC for Boom for this deck and the other swaps for Legendary Priest Control.

Thanks Sottle, I have been using your guides since season 2; much appreciated!

Sign in to follow this