FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
UrbanTurtle

RSK as WW question

Hey guys, 2 quick questions for you

1. Should RSK be used on cd or just to keep the debuff up on the target?

2. Also, does this change at all with the 100 talents?

I've been reading around and watching gameplay from high end WWs, and I can't find a definite answer. The guide here says use it to keep the debuff up but most players I see are using it on cd. I did some dummy testing myself and saw no significant difference between the two (granted it's only dummy testing on a undergeared, inexperienced alt)

In regards to the second question, when using Chi Explosion would it be beneficial to only use RSK to keep the debuff up...in order to spend more chi on Chi Explosion?

Cheers,

UrbanTurtle

• Maintain 100% uptime on the debuff applied by wow_icon_ability_monk_risingsunkick.jpg Rising Sun Kick. Fortunately, Rising Sun Kick is also your second-most damaging ability. Therefore, you will want to use this as often as possible, which will also guarantee the desired uptime of the debuff it applies. It is important to note (especially for when you are facing multiple targets), that the debuff applied by Rising Sun Kick is applied to all enemies within 8 yards of the main target.

ST you use it on CD basically. Multi target you use it to keep the debuff up and dump all your chi in to Chex