FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Kiinoh

What is my problem?

hey

i am in a good raiding guild, I have pretty good gear except for a tanking (no idea why I have that) and I'm doing okay dips as a windjammer but not enough.

i have simmed myself and we regularly look at Mr Robots infographics so I know for my gear I should do a lot more.

I have weak auras to track tiger buff and Risk I try to use fof on Cooldown Cooldown. I prefer Chiex and ascension but use serenity and children brew as except for add and cleave fights simcraft shows serenity/children brew as a dps gain.

I need constructive advice as to what I am doing wrong, where I can improve and what dps you think I should be doing?

Thank you

Logs. Logs. Logs, get logs. Preferably on Warcraftlogs as they're easier to read, but it sounds like your guild already uses Ask Mr Robot, so that will be something at least. Armoury link would also be nice to have. Get those and we can help you more, okay? (And maybe proof-read next time, took me a few times reading through to understand the post, I understand if English isn't your first language tho ^^')

I'm not sure I would put too much in the infograms just yet, they're stil in beta aren't they? I noticed I sim single target patchwerk style to 23.5k with my current gear, I did 21.5k on my win run on Imperator Mar'gok, and the infogram put me in the red at 33% of my dps potential. Maybe it's something I don't get, but it doesn't entirely seem plausible.. unless it compares to others who do aoe on the small adds? Either way, it doesn't really tell me anything, and the 33% is completely off based on my role in the raid, making the stat rather unusable.

Either way though, armoury and logs is a must for helping :-)