FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Kulia

Ret pally DPS

Hey all, I just did wing one LFR on my ret and I logged it.
So if you guys could look over them and see if what I'm doing is wrong or right?

logs

Armoury

Personally, I think I did pretty well considering I was keeping up (relatively) with another ret pally who was in heroic Highmaul gear.

Crusader Strike count looks a good bit lower than it should be. HoW count also seems low, even for using DP. Need some more enchants and better trinkets, but, all in all, certainly not a bad effort for your gear.

Okay cool, that's exactly what I wanted to hear, that I'm not doing anything majorly wrong :D

I'll get those enchants done for my ring and neck (replacing Cloak today or tomorrow with a crafted one and was short on enchanting mats until yesterday). 

Yeah, my trinkets do suck, I'll try get into Highmaul normal this week and replace those and hopefully see a bit of an increase when I do. I'll also work on getting out more HoW's and Crusader strikes. Maybe change where things are on my bars, because I find myself hitting excorsism, when I should be hitting crusader strike. I'll also get a big fancy Weak Aura that'll be like "hey boss is below 35% use HoW!"

But thanks for that and I'll probably come back in a few days or so with some more logs(and hopefully gear, oh please RNG give me gear).

Are you using any sort of rotational helper (Hekili/CLCRet/Spellflash)? They'll indicate HoW availability without needing a lot of configuration. And if you're miscasting, definitely reorganize your binds/bars. Good luck with some loots, I know the hell of RNG non-favoratism; still rocking some crappy trinkets, m'self, but loving the fact that a crafted weapon is totally viable beyond entry-level heroic dungeons.  LOL