FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Fardel

[Balance] Need help with rotation, etc.

Hey IV Druid forums! Once again I need your assistance, I tried balance since they shine in BRF. I did terrible, input would be greatly appreciated as to what I can do to improve. My damage just feels extremely underwhelmed :(

Here are some logs from the other night: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/3XHzwbxpKYfNW9cV/#fight=1&type=damage-done

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Fardel/advanced

After analysing your given logfiles, you deal with the same issues like everyone here asking for help:

- weak Dot uptime: At Thogar you only had 78% MF and 50% SF uptime, at Kromog 88% MF and 85% SF. 

=> Keep the Dots rolling on Boss at everytime

- Use your Shards of Nothing Trinket at Bosspull together witn Inc and CA

- use a 2nd potion when you pop Inc/CA for the 2nd time

- both fights had a duration of greater than 6 minutes => you could have used Inc/CA 3 times, but only did twice

- On my opinion you used Starfall way too much as needed. Only use Starfall for the "hands". While only Kromog as target being available use Starsurges for Empowerment buffs (.e.g Fighttime 0:30 you used Starfall but Grasping Earth / Hands came at 1:00 minute)

- Your opener was wrong (Kromog). You did:  Starfire -> MF -> Inc -> CA -> MF -> Starfire -> 3 times Starsure  (???).

See from Krazyito:
The correct opener should look like this. (Again remember, each number is 1 GCD)

1. (Pre-pull) Inc
    2. (Pre-pull) Potion / Starfire (NOTE: Potion AFTER the GCD is done, not when you push incarnation.)
    3. Starsurge
    4. CA / Moonfire (Note: Macro this together, make sure that the GCD is done from the starsurge)
    5. Beserking / Haste trinkets / Starfire
    6. Starfire
    7. Starsurge
    8. Starfire
    9. Starfire
    10. Starsurge
    11.Starfire
    12. Starfire
    13. Moonfire (Right before CA falls off)
    14. Starsurge (Right before CA falls off)

Edited by Bonita