FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
inflame

[Fury] Trinket priority?

Hello, I am a 677/678 fury warrior looking for advice on which trinkets to use.
I've currently got Scabbard of Kyanos and [Heroic] Tectus' Beating Heart. I recently acquired a [Heroic] [socket] Horn of Screaming Spirits, and I'm not sure which trinket to replace, if either. Here's a link to my armory if it helps.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/rexxar/Inflamez/simple

edit: the Horn of Screaming Spirit actually gives 2,200 mastery and 310 static strength. It's not showing the correct values on the armory.

Edited by inflame

Hey mate

I have just posted something similar to your query.

I have the same trinkets as you and got the screaming spirit last night.

I do notice my bursts are not as extreme without the scabbard. Over a 2 to 4 min encounter I think the Mastery trinket with the extra strength will be a DPS gain.

For bursts on trash packs with bladestorm I think scabbard will be better so perhaps use it depending on the encounter.

Operator thogar for instance. if you don't drop any cooldowns at the start then wait for the first train to come. Hit recklessness, potion, ravager, scabbard and bladestorm you will hit over 100k dps.

I think that boost will be better than the screaming spirit trinet but on fights where the is not a solid chunk of adds we will be better with screaming horn.

Use Tectus and Horn for the most part.

On encounters where you will be cleaving like a madman I'd say drop Horn for Scabbard.

Reasoning for that is because bladestorm with Scabbard is disgusting.

On certain single target fights you could get away with using scabbard as well but only if the fights are just short enough for you to use Reck twice. (Like butcher for example)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Casdon
      [US] Stormreaver — Skunkworks
      Tuesdays & Thursdays: 7:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. (pst) || 9-1 (cst) || 10-2 (est)

Progression
      10/11M Antorus
      9/9M ToS
      10/10M Nighthold
      3/3M Trial of Valor
      7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Website
      skunkworksguild.com

About Us
      Skunkworks is a guild for players who can not or do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional "hardcore" guilds.
      However, we still maintain a high caliber player environment and make an efficient use of our raiding time.
      We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 - 11:00 PST, just 8 hours a week and never more.

We are very protective of our guild environment and selective in recruitment. We are looking for solid players mechanically as well as intellectually.
      We all get paid to deal with idiots, why should we pay to spend our leisure time with them as well?

Skunkworks has been around for multiple expansions and has historically always been at the top of the 2-night raiding guild scene.

Past Raiding Achievements

#US 199 Mythic KJ #US 186 Mythic Archimonde #131 US Heroic Garrosh #68 US Heroic Ra-den #77 US Heroic Lei Shen #86 US Heroic Sha of Fear #106 US Heroic Madness of Deathwing #99 US Heroic Ragnaros #147 US Sinestra #91 US Heroic The Twilight Destroyer (Halion) #71 US Heroic Fall of the Lich King #247 US Tribute to Insanity #160 US Alone in the Darkness Current Guild Needs
      Amazing Range DPS ---Exceptional Candidates always considered regardless of recruiting needs.

How to Apply
      Apply with Google Forms
      https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeL-LW1-7rRK28Z3Nswg4xD3-jjQWrIsCh77rYOdxKwY0oPPQ/viewform.
      All applications are kept private.
      Please include at least the following.
          Prominent links to relevant armory pages ]A guild history with reasons for departure
          The reason(s) you have chosen to apply to this guild
          Warcraft Logs
          UI screenshots or fraps/Stream footage

Contact Information
      Shadaka (GM)
      Real ID:Shadak#1881

Aerivore (Recruitment Officers)
      Real ID:  Aerivore#1581

Sovm
      Real ID: Sov#1192
    • By LazioB
      Hi everyone! This is my first time playing endgame content, thanks to some veteran friends who invited me to play with them. I started with a Fury Warrior, and now that I feel comfortable, I started logging the runs. 

Here is a part of Antorus Normal ( I accidentaly deleted the file later which included the rest of the bosses :( ) 
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/8pkvRmdHBzjNAFXQ

Would anyone please take a look at it to see where I have room for improvement (probably everything) and how can I tackle those issues?

Thanks!!
      PD: Im lacking one of the BiS leggos, and ever since I have the Convergance of Fates trinket, I lost my rotation, cant seem to find when to fire each ability now.
    • By Xulbehemoth
      Hello fellow warriors. I'm looking for some input on my DPS and my issues with it. I currently sim 1.8m on Raidbots, but I'm only able to pull 1.2-1.3m consistently. I feel like I have a good grasp on the rotation: 100Rage Rampage > BT > RB/FS > RB/FS > BT > Rampage. I pop my CDs (all 3) either before my first Rampage or right after I use Rampage for two Rampage in a row. Odyn's Fury comes right after my Rampages with Battle Cry. 
      I finally got my Pantheon trinket last week and it killed my haste. It's down to 20% from 25%, which didn't make my DPS drop (it went up 100-300k). I have my 4 piece and BiS Leggos. I plan on TRYING to replace my belt with a Haste one (if I can get one to drop). 
      Here are my character's logs:
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/dalaran/xulbehemoth
      I don't have an updated raid to go on since I forgot to log my last Normal.
    • By Liseth
      So, my guild and me are trying Eonar mythic, and I feel like I can deal more aoe dps.
      Here is gear that I am currently using, and I also have these in my bags:

And here some logs of the fight.
      So, what can I do to improve? Any tips and tricks would really help.
    • By Djingy
      Hey guys so I'm just looking for some insight on if I'm correctly doing my rotation or if there are things I could work on.
      Here are my logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/terokkar/djingy
      and Varimathras in particular: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/ma9kvtdyfT3LRzFP#fight=last&type=summary

Thanks for the help.