Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
inflame

[Fury] Trinket priority?

3 posts in this topic

Hello, I am a 677/678 fury warrior looking for advice on which trinkets to use.
I've currently got Scabbard of Kyanos and [Heroic] Tectus' Beating Heart. I recently acquired a [Heroic] [socket] Horn of Screaming Spirits, and I'm not sure which trinket to replace, if either. Here's a link to my armory if it helps.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/rexxar/Inflamez/simple

edit: the Horn of Screaming Spirit actually gives 2,200 mastery and 310 static strength. It's not showing the correct values on the armory.

Edited by inflame

Hey mate

I have just posted something similar to your query.

I have the same trinkets as you and got the screaming spirit last night.

I do notice my bursts are not as extreme without the scabbard. Over a 2 to 4 min encounter I think the Mastery trinket with the extra strength will be a DPS gain.

For bursts on trash packs with bladestorm I think scabbard will be better so perhaps use it depending on the encounter.

Operator thogar for instance. if you don't drop any cooldowns at the start then wait for the first train to come. Hit recklessness, potion, ravager, scabbard and bladestorm you will hit over 100k dps.

I think that boost will be better than the screaming spirit trinet but on fights where the is not a solid chunk of adds we will be better with screaming horn.

Use Tectus and Horn for the most part.

On encounters where you will be cleaving like a madman I'd say drop Horn for Scabbard.

Reasoning for that is because bladestorm with Scabbard is disgusting.

On certain single target fights you could get away with using scabbard as well but only if the fights are just short enough for you to use Reck twice. (Like butcher for example)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By bangla
      Hello everyone,

First of all here is my armory link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/archimonde/Felantril/simple
      So I recently got some trinkets and I'm pretty confused about which one I should take, I looked at the comparison on here but it didn't really help, I hope you guys can.
      Here are the trinkets I have equipped at the moment :
      860 Thrice-Accursed Compass (1,353 Agility, 322 Critical Strike, Haste and Mastery)
      880 Tempered egg of Serpentix (1,631 Agility)
      And in my bags I have :
      850 Stormsinger Fulmination Charge (1,233 Agility)
      865 Eye of Skovald (986 Critical Strike)

I do not care about the item level at all, I think it's worth saying.
      Can you help me figuring out which trinket should I use? 
      Thanks !
    • By NasharStormrage
      So,
      Which trinket should I be using (obviously arms warriors are not concerned with iLvl because Mastery is desired over strength.
      I have the 820 iLvl trinket from a timewarped dungeon and that with heroism, Battle Cry, Potion, trinket use, could provide an extreme amount of dps burst which is also on a 1.5m CD. It seems like an obvious choice but I wanted to hear any thoughts or opinions that people have since I'll be losing 500+ static mastery. Also, the use effect gives around 20-24% increased damage during colossus smash. 
      Thoughts?... 

• By digimij
      How does Battle Cry actually work? Does the 100% crit chance guarantee a crit? I ask because I've been trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong to boost my DPS and noticed today, multiple times, while working on the Raid dummy I was not enraging when I expected to due to Battle Cry being up. 

I created a short clip that shows this happening:  

Is this normal or a bug?
    • By Werg
      Greetings everyone!
      I'm trying to figure out if Aran's Relaxing Ruby ( http://www.wowhead.com/item=142157/arans-relaxing-ruby&bonus=3453%3A3453 ) is viable for Enhancement.
      There are 2 particular moments about it:
      Does it scale with our mastery as other trinkets or no (because it doesn't increase written damage on it)
      Does it proc often from all our attacks + according to changes in 7.1.5 on the PTR soon we will be running all with fury of air - that means even more magic attacks per second. 
      What do you think about that trinket?
      P.S. at the moment I still don't have one that's why can't test it
    • By Sparkmonth
      I'm currently using Bloodthirsty Instinct (865) and Eye of Command (860). These two trinkets have worked up a good job so far but today I got Tirathon's Betrayal (880) from the bounty cache. Do you think I should change my Eye of Command with it? Kinda in the dilemma here. Any help is appreciated!