FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Operation: Shieldwall

Just a comment concerning the quest "The best around": It seems to unlock when you reach a given reputation (roughly 1000 friendly). I hit friendly yesterday and still can't do the quest.

Guest Ripscar

"Each day, you will be sent to one of these locations where you will have to complete 5 daily quests"

Sent by who? I have done the intro quests and the first set of daily quests but on the following day I had no idea where to get the next 5 daily quests. Can anyone help please?

Guest Jaeger

"Each day, you will be sent to one of these locations where you will have to complete 5 daily quests"

Sent by who? I have done the intro quests and the first set of daily quests but on the following day I had no idea where to get the next 5 daily quests. Can anyone help please?

Yes, very critical information that is missing:

For Alliance, Amber Kearnen just next the flight path in Lion's Landing, directs you to the correct daily hub.

Those daily quests i only think you can do 1 of the 3 i done the crane one (killing him at the arena) and gain my 200+rep but i then killed the crab afterwards and didn't even gain a quest that gives me rep

Yes, very critical information that is missing:

For Alliance, Amber Kearnen just next the flight path in Lion's Landing, directs you to the correct daily hub.

Thanks for reporting this, I made it clearer ;)

Just a comment concerning the quest "The best around": It seems to unlock when you reach a given reputation (roughly 1000 friendly). I hit friendly yesterday and still can't do the quest.

Thanks a lot, both guides have been modified to reflect this.

Those daily quests i only think you can do 1 of the 3 i done the crane one (killing him at the arena) and gain my 200+rep but i then killed the crab afterwards and didn't even gain a quest that gives me rep

I'll test it today then ;)

I can confirm this, i was doin same steps like MichelTheys, I killed the crane, got reputation 220, then I killed the crab and no reputation.

I can confirm this, i was doin same steps like MichelTheys, I killed the crane, got reputation 220, then I killed the crab and no reputation.

Yeah it's one kill a day.

Best thing is, you don't need to have done the collection quest, or even summon the mob yourself, to get the rep quest. Just smack the mob and when it dies you get the automatic quest pop-up and completion.

I generally just hover over the arena when I'm idling, and when someone starts the event I dive down and help out. Quick and painless 220 rep :)

Also, for every single ranged class, the Wiseclaw is easily soloable, but it takes a while. Just run around the edges of the arena, since the poor guy moves slower than the default run speed. Keep hitting/DoTing him when you know you can complete a cast without getting hit, keep instacasts on cooldown, and save the cd's, for when he is at almost 0 stacks of his damage reduction buff and stops for a while to recharge.

The only downside is having to collect the 30 fish every day, which is a chore imo.

Guest Pongchi

Little update:

Anduin's Plea quest can be picked up before 11k into honored, I am able to pick it up at 10.8k

And the 6500 rep into honored quest is not available yet at 6500 rep, but slightly more is required.

If you care you can alter this info Posted Image

A bit of correction is needed in the guide under Chapter 7.

In Lion's Landing, you will find three rare elites:

I'm preety sure you meant Dominance Point instead of Lion's Landing Posted Image

Thank you! I fixed the issue ;)

Little update:

Anduin's Plea quest can be picked up before 11k into honored, I am able to pick it up at 10.8k

And the 6500 rep into honored quest is not available yet at 6500 rep, but slightly more is required.

If you care you can alter this info Posted Image

Could you please tell us when exactly the 6,500 honored rep quest becomes available? I fixed the 11,000 honored red quest ;) Thanks!

The Ruins of Ogudei map is the ONLY one I can find and is INVALUABLE in dealing with that area! Might be an idea to put a dot where the Lieutenants are...

The Ruins of Ogudei map is the ONLY one I can find and is INVALUABLE in dealing with that area! Might be an idea to put a dot where the Lieutenants are...

Done, also added the other two locations I'm aware of for the anomaly. Thanks for the suggestion ;)

Thanks Damien... of course, now that I've done this chain a few times, IF you get inspired, marking the locations of the Spirit Traps would really finish off this map!

Guest Killyox

THE HANDLE and 2 other Q from monkey king were available to me at 18545 revered (so before said 18600 in the guide)

THE HANDLE and 2 other Q from monkey king were available to me at 18545 revered (so before said 18600 in the guide)

Thank you, this was fixed ;)

Just tried it on my mobile device and yes it's still the case, not a big deal though.

It probably is a caching issue. I've recently rebooted our server, so I don't know what else I could do to fix the problem :(

Correction to this guide:  You do not receive this quest (to go see the scout) when you enter the Vale of Eternal Blossoms - at least none of my five level 90s did.

Also, you cannot fly to the Krasarang Grove in Krasarang Wilds, where Scout Lynna is and get the quest from her. (her position is 85.2/29).

The quest giver is now Sentinel Commander Lyalia, standing on the ground in front of the Shrine of Seven Stars.  She also has a quest to start the attack on the Thunder King for those that are doing the Thunder Island quests.

For the horde:  Similar change.  You cannot get the start for the quests from Scout Rokla at the horde landing site.  The quest giver is now a horde NPC by the name of Dezco - who stands on the ground in front of the horde hub in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.

Cheers