FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Dominance Offensive

Guest Shazardred

according to a comment on Wowhead (Rise Of An Empire) which references a blue post (no link unfortunately), Rise of an Empire becomes available ~1000 XP into friendly w/ Dominance Offensive. I haven't received this quest yet, and I have completed the prereq, and just hit friendly.

Might want to update the article.

Thanks for providing my number one go-to resource!

according to a comment on Wowhead (Rise Of An Empire) which references a blue post (no link unfortunately), Rise of an Empire becomes available ~1000 XP into friendly w/ Dominance Offensive. I haven't received this quest yet, and I have completed the prereq, and just hit friendly.

Might want to update the article.

Thanks for providing my number one go-to resource!

Thank you for your comment! The article is now updated.

Guest Valtaera

I've just been looking through the guide for Dominance Offensive and I've come across something you might want to amend.

3.5. The Korune

After reaching 6,500 honored reputation, you will be given To the Valley! by General Nazgrim at Domination Point. At the Valley of the Emperor, in Kun-Lai Summit, Lor'themar Theron will give you the follow-up quests: Legacy of the Korune, Clearing a Path, and Trapping the Leader. Completing these quests will complete the The Korune objective of Posted ImageDominance Offensive Campaign.

According to the above, the required rep. for the 'To the Valley!' quest is 6,500. I am currently sitting at 6,510 rep through Honored, yet I can not pick up the quest.

From what I have seen on other websites, it states a rep. of 6,800 is required (Though some places are saying slightly higher, into the 7k range, though that seems a little TOO high to me) - I would think that is closer to the amount needed, as I've tried to zone out and back in and re-log, yet nothing is changing the fact General Nazgrim doesn't have a quest to give. Posted Image

If there's something I'm missing or doing wrong, please do not hesitate to let me know. Or if this does seem to be the case, I just thought I would let you know so you could update the guide accordingly so everyone else doesn't end up as confused as I am. Posted Image

Guest Valtaera

...From what I have seen on other websites, it states a rep. of 6,800 is required...

To confirm, I have just reached 6,950 (after harvesting my Tiller's garden planted for Dominance Offensive) and I can now pick the quest up. Posted Image

Guest AvidUser

I received the quest line The Divine Bell, sec 3.9, at 10600 revered instead of 10700.

Best guide for doing this older rep, couldn't figure out all the dailies before.

On 08/04/2018 at 12:27 AM, Guest AvidUser said:

I received the quest line The Divine Bell, sec 3.9, at 10600 revered instead of 10700.

Best guide for doing this older rep, couldn't figure out all the dailies before.

We might need a revisit of the requirements, since a couple of the reputation points seem to have changed slightly. Thanks for the heads up, nonetheless!