FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Artaiosniul

[Resto]Need advice/feedback on BRF logs

Hello,

Been healing BRF the past 2 weeks and I've noticed my healing, or my HPS rather, isn't as high as I think it might need to be. Was looking for some constructive feedback/suggestions based on the logs I've included. *Note* For some reason the Gruul kill was not recorded but the Beastlord and Hanz/Franz kill was (we've only killed these 3 bosses so far).

Not sure what else to include, I'll throw my armory link down here too if that means anything to anyone.

Thanks, much appreciated.

Log: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/6r3yMRTFCmJxzaH8#type=healing&source=109

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thunderhorn/Artaiosniul/simple

Simple answer is you have too many healers, and if people weren't getting hit with so much avoidable damage you could easily 2 heal it [Hanz/Franz in particular] also shown by the fact that even though 3/4 of the fight you are moving on conveyors, dodging fire/slams/crush you only cast rejuv twice more than wrath huh.png

Lifebloom & Harmony uptimes should be as close to 100% as possible as well your sitting 20-60%

Edited by Brady84