Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kazistrasz

Proud of you all.

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

So, I realize I suddenly disappeared at the new year. My job takes up a lot of my time, and I simply couldn't do anything else in life if I kept playing WoW. So, WoW had to go in order to make room for other hobbies, seeing friends, having nights to just relax, etc.

But, I wanted to just say that I'm extremely proud to see the kind of threads I see made here. There's no "fix my gear" or "fix my stats" or "is mastery really better than crit" or other such silliness.  I see a lot of people coming and asking the right kind of questions -- "here are logs, what's going wrong", "what would you do on X fight", etc. Especially for boomkin, but also a bit for resto and even a little for feral here and there.

About this time last year I jumped into the healer slot of our guild as a resto druid, since that was what our raid needed.  The druid forums here had hardly any activity. When I joined the mod team, Krazy, Paloro and I envisioned making this an active place with discussions and everything. We're not the warlock section yet, but damn if this isn't fantastic to see.

It's not us moderators, it's you all. I'm happy to see the kinds of self-criticizing players we have coming here to ask the questions that really matter.

Keep up the good work.

1 person likes this

:D

Hope at some point your life settles down so you can pick WoW back up again and be a little bit more active in the community!

I'm still around here and there playing Hearthstone, HotS, and D3 from time to time and still talk to all my previous friends, so I'm not totally out of the community. But, it's not that likely that my job will ever ease the time demand enough that I'll come back to playing WoW.