FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
iGod

So how are the Hunter Set Boni?

You'll want the 2pc and 4pc.  Nnx has a BiS list with the optimal off-piece in his guide.  I haven't simmed the differences myself yet, so I don't know how accurate that list is in terms of how much dps is gained.  I also don't have access to the profile Dutchmagoz used, so there could be a slight discrepancy there.

Already saw the BiS-List.

I just got a Setpiece denied because of the List posted above. So I wanted to know if it's accurate at all.

I'm not that greedy for loot but I hate to lack behind in Damage, and losing Setbonuses due to wrong information sucks.

That spreadsheet is simmed from SimC. It's also quite well known that hunters don't have the greatest gains comparatively from Protector tokens. They'll probably go to Ele shammies first, then warriors, and finally hunters.

Heck monks will probably even get it before us due to the monk buff coming up.

That spreadsheet is simmed from SimC. It's also quite well known that hunters don't have the greatest gains comparatively from Protector tokens. They'll probably go to Ele shammies first, then warriors, and finally hunters.

Heck monks will probably even get it before us due to the monk buff coming up.

Monks already should've gotten it first. Hunters should've been just in front of prot warriors. Obviously this is relevant more to how your players are than the class themselves.

So does this mean for survival the tier is pretty much a bust? The 4-pc looked really cool at first and this makes it seem very lackluster compared to the other specs in practice...

Edited by Ghuerilla

So does this mean for survival the tier is pretty much a bust? The 4-pc looked really cool at first and this makes it seem very lackluster compared to the other specs in practice...

Considering survival already is in a really good place, this shouldn't be much of a problem. 

i just aquired the t17 chest from flamebender normal, i do have hc chest from highmaul. The question is that if its better to use that than the heroic one? I am a survival hunter and the t17 chest has lots of multistrike which i need and the HC cehst has haste. When i equip t17 I lose 12 agility but gain 153 multistrike. Any suggestions? 

Thanks

i just aquired the t17 chest from flamebender normal, i do have hc chest from highmaul. The question is that if its better to use that than the heroic one? I am a survival hunter and the t17 chest has lots of multistrike which i need and the HC cehst has haste. When i equip t17 I lose 12 agility but gain 153 multistrike. Any suggestions? 

Thanks

The chest will be better.

The chest will be better.

I assume you mean the t17 chest here, best not to be ambiguous.

I assume you mean the t17 chest here, best not to be ambiguous.

wait derp -_- yes the tier

• Like 2