Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Enhancement cooldown managment

1 post in this topic

I have a question concerning cooldown stacking for my enhancement shaman running PE + EM. 

spell_fire_elementaldevastation.jpgAscendance 3 min cooldown

spell_fire_elemental_totem.jpgFire Elemental Totem Glyphed 2,5 min cooldown

spell_shaman_feralspirit.jpgFeral Spirit 2 min cooldown

spell_nature_wispheal.jpgElemental Mastery 2 min cooldown

spell_shaman_spewlava.jpgLiquid Magma 45 sec cooldown

inv_misc_trinket6oih_lanternb3.jpgBeating Heart of the Mountain 2 min cooldown

Up untill now I used to combine Elemental mastery+wolves but with fire elemental cooldown being reduced to 2,5 mins instead of 3 I would like to know if it's a dps gain to combine these 3 cooldowns + above trinket together. 

Primal fire elemental will benefit from elemental mastery + trinket

Potentially throw liquid magma in the mix aswell. (will have it approx 15 sec off cd though)

30 sec feral spirits off cooldown

30 sec trinket off cooldown

30 sec elemental mastery off cooldown

If I keep combining fire elemental + ascendance I can empower them a little bit with 2nd dps pot for example. Combining elemental as mentioned above will leave ascendance in the dark.

Would like to hear your opinions.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SharWinchester
      Hi everyone. Im currently playing enhancement shaman and I love the playstyle but usually when im in a dungeon I cant do as much damage as the others. For example my friend is playing a frost mage and he is doing 5 times my damage. He has heirlooms tho. There are some guys doing 15/20 k dps and im doing 1.5 at max. Im level 70 and I think im following my stats right. Im also trying to do my rotation right and I dont think thats the problem. There is my armory link: . Should I worry about my damage or its normal for this level and gear? :) 
    • By Athosius
      i was wondering about a few trinkets as i'm trying to max my dmg since my guild will be trying myth soon (can't complain atm, dmg is quite good)
      Last night i got
      from Heroic Cenarius. I switched my 825 Devilsaur Shockbaton for it. Other trinket atm is 855 Faulty Countermeasure.
      What i'm wondering is, another Enha is running
      and the proc'd stats difference is quite significant, as CoW procs at 865 with 2,760 Crit/Mastery/Haste whereas Memento on 855 with sth around 4,5k same stats. Duration is different, 10s uptime CoW, 6s Memento. Still i feel like a Memento on 865 could outperform CoW, since it also hast alot Mainstat. Simcraft won't give me contructive feedback, no matter how ofter i run in (more than 10k actions). has anyone some info on these two trinkets?
      Is CoW good, or do i need to farm Maw of Souls again like a mad man (with this weeks teeming/necrotic not that easy)?
      Bonus Question: Couldn't dig up any information about FCM being nerfed for Enha, can someone enlighten me why it's not good anymore?
      Thx in advance!
    • By Feelpain
      I am in need of help. My Doomhammer is currently on 887 itemlevel. From this weeks world boss I got 860 ilvl "Calamir's Jaw" which gives "Each target hit by crash lightning increases damage dealt by my next stormstrike by 2%. (which is semi ok).
      BUT my current one is a 850 ilvl "Torch of shaladrassil" with 10% increased attack speed when stormstrike proccs.
      So the question is, do I switch to the 860 ilvl one? It boosts doomhammer from 887 to 890. BUT i loose 10% attack speed. goes from 40% to 30%. Is it worth it? I feel stormstrike proccs alot and the attackspeed is very useful.

• By MrLama
      I believe I should introduce myself as it's my first post on this board, so to make it short, I've been an on and off WoW player since the end of WotLK and my main has always been a shaman (with small exception of MoP where i Mained priest, for a month...)
      Now to get to the point. Currently I have 4 trinkets with me, one is a 865 Bloodthirsty Instinct, one a 845 Chrono Shard, 840 Chaos Talisman and 855 Eye of Skovald.
      Up till 10 minutes ago I was rocking a combination of Bloodthirsty Instinct with Chaos Talisman, but now I'm curious. Which trinket combo should yield me the biggest DPS buff?
      Here's my armory:
      This topic can be removed, the dillema solved itself with a better trinket dropping
    • By Jokersloan
      i'm looking for a nice Enhancement Pawn String or just the Stat Priority for Pawn.
      This is the stat weight from Noxxic,  Agility [9.04] > Haste [7.54] > Mastery [6.04] > Crit [4.54] > Versatility [3.04], but i dont like this so much, maybe you know a better one.