7 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
So, I'm a warlock ilvl 665 right now, and I'm worried about my DPS, I'm not sure if it's low or not for my ilvl but it seems low compared to the data I saw on Noxxic, so I'm an affliction warlock, I respect the exact same rotation that Noxxic and Icy-veins show, and I'm getting around 20k DPS on training dummies, buffed with Grimoire of sacrifice, stone from highmaul and an elixir of intellect. I don't think that's good dps for my ilvl.
My rotation is the following: I begin by using Soulburn : Soulswap so I apply my dots directly, then I cast Drain Soul as a filler, I refresh agony when it's = 7 seconds or a bit less, Corruption I refresh it when it's 5-6 seconds, Unstable corruption refresh at 4-5 seconds. I'm never gonna use a soulburn on a regular haunt unless a nightfall procs like directly after I apply my Soulburn : Haunt, I'll mainly save up my soul shards for Soulburn then haunt, so 2+ soul shards and it's mainly when I have the Soulburn: Haunt buff up that I pop Dark Soul: Misery (I'm not sure when to use it so I use it at that time)
So to go straight to the answers/advices I need
1. Is this good/normal/bad DPS for my ilvl as an Affliction Warlock (Buffs: HM stones, Draenic potion, Grimoire of Sacrifice)
2. Should I play Affliction at my ilvl or another spec such as Destro
3. Is there any problems with my talents? I don't think my gears really matters since I'm pretty low ilvl but am I missing something?
4. And maybe advices, etc... you know what I mean, thanks in advance
5. Is there something wrong with my rotation? If yes, could you tell me how to improve it please.
Bonus question: Is the legendary questline still worth doing, even if Legion comes out in 1 month and a half?
Link to my armory : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackhand/Demoncratic/advanced
(I'm counting on replacing the pvp gears I have right now, since I'm mainly focusing on gearing right now)
(And, it's my first Icy-veins forum so idk how to put logs, sorry.)