FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

[Archived] S20 Hearthstone Legendary Druid Hybrid GvG

Hey I am a rank 10 player and I love all the legendaries in the deck but i would like to be running rag and cenarius. I was thinking about cutting one of the shadows for it but i am not sure if that is a good choice. What do you think about running both?

You definitely should not cut Shades, if you want to fit a Rag in, cut one of the situational tech cards like Mind Control Tech, or Harrison.

Guest Giovani

Hello! I would really like to play Loatheb in this deck but what should I remove ?

And also, any tips vs face hunter? I seem to always lose against them :(

You can cut Harrison for Loatheb if you're not encountering a lot of weapon classes. Against Face Hunter, you need to mulligan super hard for Zombie Chow and Innervate, Wild Growth is ok, but is usually too slow, so just throw it away unless you have a perfect curve with it.

At some point, you need to push the aggression back to the Hunter and start to race them, try to identify the point where you win within the next few turns (say you have Savage Roar and Swipe in your hand, or something similar) and then force the Hunter onto the back foot by being aggressive.

Guest Lava

I only have one ancient of lore I was thinking of subbing in an antique healbot in place of the other one is that an okay sub? or do you recommend something else as a sub? 

Lav

I only have one ancient of lore I was thinking of subbing in an antique healbot in place of the other one is that an okay sub? or do you recommend something else as a sub? 

I know I'm not the creator of the deck or even consider myself an expert...but I believe the main purpose of the Lore is the battlecry, which is similar to Nourish.  Yes you lose a 5/5 creature to help you with control, but you can a similar battlecry.  Not as good, but in my opinion (which could mean jack), I would say that's a decent replacement.

Guest Rika-chan

You can cut Harrison for Loatheb...

What about trying Thaurissan?

Guest Metallian

Lav

I know I'm not the creator of the deck or even consider myself an expert...but I believe the main purpose of the Lore is the battlecry, which is similar to Nourish.  Yes you lose a 5/5 creature to help you with control, but you can a similar battlecry.  Not as good, but in my opinion (which could mean jack), I would say that's a decent replacement.

I am on the same situation, only 1 I am trying Grove Tender. It only gives you one card, but it gives you the option of another crystal (may come handy at the end) and puts a body for 3 mana. Downside, it gives the other player a card or a crystal too. I placed Loatheb instead of Harrison although my first option was to place an Ooze to deal with weapons. We'll see how it works.

Guest TastyCakes4U

Is this deck or your new fast druid, better for the current meta?

Read the news ;)

As a general rule, where two decks are similar, the one updated most recently is the most Meta appropriate. This deck does not include Thaurissan, and so is left around as a build for people that don't have BrM, if you have it, you should play the updated one.

Guest Ryumon

haven't done the last 2 wings in naxx yet.can i sub chow with creeper and shades with spider tanks???r they good?also what about nourish?

Guest sdkoasdopkdokas

guys plz help me i have all of this cards but i dont have naxx cards what should i put im thinking about king mukla,starfire or some tounts?????????????????????????????

2nd Azure Drake instead of Belcher, Spider Tanks instead of Shades and Mind Control Tech instead of Chow.

Sign in to follow this