FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

[Archived] S20 Hearthstone Paladin Aggro GvG

Guest Guest

Not working for me, i'm stuck at rank 15, any help would be helpful regardless of its helpfulness.

Bump in advanced

Guest Drakolise

I can change a card for tirion fordring?

Tirion doesn't really fit with the deck's gameplan, but I have seen some people include it in Aggro.

Guest qorz

What are your thoughts on Hobgoblin or Quartermaster in this build?

Quartermaster is too situational, Hobgoblin is a possibility, but requires a different build I think.

Guest Taylor Little

How do you feel about an echoing ooze fitting somewhere in this?

i usually use aggro decks that end games fast to advance ranks at the start of the season.you think this is a good alternative to mech mage/face aggro for that purpose?

as a side note,i have been watching your stream lately and loving it,keep up the good work.

Edited by batanete

Guest RichardD

I've been finding the Blessing of Might cards very unforfilling.

Any suggestions for a different card in that slot?

Guest Niclas

I was just wondering what card i could replace with kezan mystic, ive seen sooooo many players use it in almost every deck. And its actually a really game changing card.

Guest DemonPoo

Amazing deck.  I've been throttling my friends with it.  Some success on the ladder but that isn't where I really spend my time.  I do think it competes well with mech shaman and mech mage, which I've been seeing plenty of this season, when i do play ranked.  Thanks for sharing this one.

Guest Serge

I did not have much success with this deck. Pretty often ended without any minions on hand with 5-6 spells.

Guest AlmightySpoonman

Having fun so far! I've had 2 Avenging Wraths sitting in my collection and never used them in a deck until now.

i honestly find aggro pala one of the most fun aggro decks around.and contrary to popular belief it's not as easy as it seems.

so using a modified version of this deck that doesn't run avenging wrath or leeroy i managed to get to rank 2(1 star away from rank 1,will keep playing tomorrow).this is the highest rank i ever managed to reach.not only is my win rate against essentially everything but tempo mage(arcane missiles and flamewaker can really ruin your day,as your divine shield minions will be decimated) through the roof,games also last less than 5 minutes most of the time.it's also incredibly fun to play.

i would recommend anyone to try this,and just make any adjustments you see fit.sometimes it's all about the deck fitting you,not the other way around i guess.

Edited by batanete

Guest Tyrknight

great deck just killed and i mean killed a mage with it they had nothing lol

Guest Silver21

What could i use if i dont have sword of justice ? is it a must or could i put in its place coghammer for example ? at the moment ive been playing with a loot hoarder. Idk what to do, mb i should disenchant cards for it...

just got legend for the first time with a modfied version of this deck :D THANK YOU MR SIMON WELCH

oh and fucking try it guys,aggro paladin is a massively underrated deck at the moment.

Sign in to follow this