FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Hearthstone Warrior Raging Worgen OTK GvG

Guest Siegfoult

I think Emperor Thaurissan would be a good addition to this deck because you could do your combo for less than 10 mana or you could pile up even more cards into the combo (I found it hard to win vs shielded enemies). Don't know what to take out though smile.png.

I agree, it seems like this deck has a lot of draw power so a Gnomish Inventor could be dropped to make room.

What about replacing Gnomish Inventor with Azure Drake?  For the extra 1 mana, you get 2 attack and extra spell damage that works with Shield Slam, Slam, and Whirlwind (although that might be bad...)?

Okay, so far I have been able to create the majority of this deck. I am missing the 2 shield slams, the 1 brawl, the 2 acolytes, 1 raging worgen, and the 2 gnomish inventors. What can I replace these cards with in the meantime to make the next best possible deck? Thanks in advance for any help.

That's way too many cards missing from the core of the deck, it wont be able to function as the same thing without that many cards.

Guest Zaam

If i want to include Grommash and Mortal strike. would you prefer to replace with?

I already replaced Gnomish inventor for Grommash but dunno yet what to replace for mortal strike or it dosnt worth?

Guest Coffeecool

Ok, it needs a little practice and that Video helped aswell wink.png

But as soon as you get used to it, it makes a lot of fun and has a good win rate.

Guest Pattu

Hey all,

so a friend just started playing HS and i told her to start with this deck as it is quite cheap and not too hard.
She got 2 Faceless Manipulatiors in her first few packs, so I decided to include them for the Inventors.
Also Thaurissan is included to make stuff like Worgen + Charge + Taskmaster + Rampage + Faceless work. But also w/o Thaurissan you can make Worgen + Charge + Inner Rage + Coin + Faceless work for 32 damage
Shield Slams are missing aswell but Bash does a solid job.
Brawl was faced out for Thaurissan.
Deaths Bite was replaced by Arcanite Reaper, which is ok, too.

This reduces the decks cost by quite a lot:
40 dust: 2x Inner rage, 1x Rampage, 2x Slam, 2x Taskmaster, 1x Owl, 2x Loot Hoarder, 2x Acolyte, 2x Worgen
Makes 14x40 = 560 Dust plus 700 Gold for E.T.

Also, this Deck is very good if you want to learn Patrons as a beginner, as it is a "light version". 
Further Inclusions (if you dont have enough dust but some cards): second Owl, second Whirlwind, Armorsmith, Frothing Berserker, Warsong Commander and if you include Warsong you can also go for Patron if you bought 1st BRM Wing anyway.

Rank 10-5 is definetly possible smile.png

ok first of all let me say this deck is pure gold its a complete deck with so little dust to spend yet its op and yes it is op because for what u spent on this deck is actually replicating the impact of a very expensive ladder decks so thank u for sharing this deck but i did adjust it slightly and i might say i changed how it might be played because u said in ur guide try to split ur damage instead on saving it for 1 turn ..well am doing this exactly on either turn 9 or 10 the only thing i changed was take 1 worgen out and replace it with either another ''rampage'' or 1 more ''whirlwind'' and the difference is immense ..the only down side of such choice is that if  i cant draw the cards needed by turn 10 ur done ..so i hope in a way it might be beneficial to try it but instead of the shieldblock/slam  i try to abuse the  drawing cards as much as possible ..but overall this deck is brilliant (Y) so thanks again 

So, people are saying this deck is awesome i go in to play it and it gets run over by; Basic mage deck, Hunter (go figure), and Summoning Stone druid. i dont know why this deck i absolute garbage for me but it is.

So, people are saying this deck is awesome i go in to play it and it gets run over by; Basic mage deck, Hunter (go figure), and Summoning Stone druid. i dont know why this deck i absolute garbage for me but it is.

The problems can be the same as with most of the combo decks: they are hard and therefore you make mistakes which lead to your loss. If you use more combo pieces than you should, you lose because you can't pull off your combo. If you don't use the amount you should have, you lose because you get rushed or the board gets controlled by the opponent. Knowing when to use a combo piece and when to just pass is vital. 

The second reason can be meta, but since you get crushed by the decks you listed, I will go with the first reason. Also, have you read the guide?

Guest hello

why is there no faceless manipulator and emperor

confusedhuh.png

Guest Guest

could there be a reno jackson version of this deck and will this deck be good in standard?

could there be a reno jackson version of this deck and will this deck be good in standard?

Reno Jackson has proven to be bad in combo decks. I do not think the deck would be usable in Standard.

Guest WedgeAntilles

I only have one shield-slam (but 2 brawl).
Should I replace one shield slam with a second brawl?

I only have one shield-slam (but 2 brawl).

Should I replace one shield slam with a second brawl?

Yeah, that could work.

Guest Filthy FT Casual

I don't want to invest in Naxx because I want to play standard when it comes out. I was thinking, a whirlwind and an arcanite reaper, or a rampage or something. Any suggestions?

I don't want to invest in Naxx because I want to play standard when it comes out. I was thinking, a whirlwind and an arcanite reaper, or a rampage or something. Any suggestions?

Adding Emperor Thaurissan and one Patron could be ok.

You could also try this deck and use a second Gnomish Inventor and a second Cruel Taskmaster in place of Death's Bites.

Sign in to follow this