FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Ashaiya

Best spread for crafted engi goggles?

Thinking of upgrading my current engi goggles on Tuesday, but wanting to reroll them first. Not quite sure of the best MS > Crit = Vers spread though (going by Azor's new stat weights for 6.1).

Currently I have Savage 178 MS / 134 Crit (stage 3).

Ask Mr. Robot is suggesting Savage 176 MS / 138 Crit.

Wouldn't the highest MS > lowest Crit/Vers (184 MS / 123 Crit/Vers) be best, or am I missing something?

More to the point of my asking, would stage 4 goggles with the right spread be better than inv_helm_mail_raidshaman_o_01.jpgGronn-Skin Crown H socketed?

Again, this is based on Azor's weights as of 2/20 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_NNkQQgTO9PwD9SbYv1N-vIDC7PeDYXVfrw_0-zvn7k/preview?sle=true, imported into Mr. Robot:

CZjcNad.jpg
Edited by Ashaiya

You're overthinking it for no good reason. Upgrade your current goggles without rerolling. 

Edited by Iridar

I know, I'm bad about that dry.png  Just trying to min/max the best that I can. Now that I'm more conscious, I can see the AMR suggested spread is +0.2 from what I have...miniscule difference.

More to the point of my asking, would stage 4 goggles with the right spread be better than inv_helm_mail_raidshaman_o_01.jpgGronn-Skin Crown H socketed?

Should also note that if you have not upgraded them yet and you're thinking of making the BM switch (like most of the hunters are) you may want to hold off on using the bloods on goggles.  The offpiece for BM will be the chest and I personally plan switching my crafted pieces to Chest and Ring once the I'm able to make the swap.

Thanks for the consideration, but I intend to stay SV. I've invested too much into gearing to it change to opposite stats now =P Pulling 30k dps @ 673, I can live with that.