FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
ScarletBro

New Holy Paladin Help

If some kind Holy Pallys are bored and feel like looking over some of my logs (especially this Thogar fight) and telling me what i am doing wrong, it would be greatly appreciated.  I am far below the curve for my ilvl and I cannot figure out why.  I've only been healing for a few weeks and obviously have much to learn still.  Thanks in advance!

I don't think I am utilizing my Beacons correctly.  If I have both tanks Beacon'ed, should I be casting Eternal Flame on another target so that it ticks on both tanks and the original target?

Shock on CD, you shoud cast it more often.

EF with 3 HP on tanks + yourself(if you recive dmg) or another raid member. For most situations better EF tanks and yourself.

Do not use HolyRadiance. For most situations it's hps loss, couse only 15% of heal from aoe going to beacons. And you spend lot of mana. I use it only with AW("wings")+shock proc, so it will heal significant amount+shock buff(2stacks) after it will heal same amount.

Do not use Light of Dawn, hps loss even if it hit 6 ppl.

Do not heal tanks directly. Ofcouse if tank gonna die, better heal him, couse raid-wipe not good thing for your HPS.

I rly hate mrrobot logs, prefer warcraftlogs - easier to read and more info.

If you not low on mana, and you dont have shock-proc, you coud cast some Flash of Light.

Int flask, manapot, intpot.

Int-spirit-crit-haste-multi-mastery/versa your stat priority.

Edited by Elarion