Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kurtis916

Brewmaster PVP Stat Priority? and enchants?

2 posts in this topic

i keep getting mixed answers on what i should be going for. as for right now my stat priority is    agi>bonus armor>crit=mastery>versi>haste>multi

and atm i have all crit enchants on gear, and the shattered hand wep enchant.

any help would be appreciated

For 2's, I noticed best results with crit stacking.

I also had a ton of unintentional haste at the time + ascension which allowed me to put out a decent amount of healing on my 2's partner (rogue) as needed + allowed me to delay in 1v1 situations until xuen + serenity came up. If you can CC an opponent (full duration leg sweep or whatever your partner has), expect to get some very productive healing opportunities in.

For ashran, I still run the same gearing setup and can tank the enemy bosses just fine + grind mobs / kill people 1v1.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mystykall
      [H] <Blackhole Gaming> US-Illidan – Recruiting Raiders – Two Day - Mythic - Tu/Th

We are a 2 night raiding guild looking for more players. Raid times are:

Tuesday /Thursday 7:00 - 10:30 PM (CST) server time. 

The leaders of <Blackhole Gaming> have been playing WoW since the game was released with multiple years of experience leading a guild. 

Progression: 
      Emerald Nightmare - 3/7M

Recruiting for Mythic Progression through all content.

Recruitment is currently open for core spots.

High Need:

Damage Classes
      Balance Druid
      Shadow Priest
      Hunter
      Warlock
      Mage

Healers 
      Priest
      Monk
      Shaman

We are looking to recruit all exceptional players, if you don’t see your class we may still have a spot for you. We are always looking for Tank/DPS or Heal/DPS to assist with certain strats.

Visit us at: www.blackholegaming.org

Raid Leader: Isabelli#1577
      Guild Master: Mystykall#1117
      Officers:
      Muphin#1909 
      Clandon#1499
      Ethica#1133
      Ancobestoco#1951
      Isabelli#1577
    • By NasharStormrage
      So,
      Which trinket should I be using (obviously arms warriors are not concerned with iLvl because Mastery is desired over strength.
      I have the 820 iLvl trinket from a timewarped dungeon and that with heroism, Battle Cry, Potion, trinket use, could provide an extreme amount of dps burst which is also on a 1.5m CD. It seems like an obvious choice but I wanted to hear any thoughts or opinions that people have since I'll be losing 500+ static mastery. Also, the use effect gives around 20-24% increased damage during colossus smash. 
      Thoughts?... 

• By JamesGoblin
      Crowfall is like RTS meets EVE Online meets Minecraft...if that made any sense? Before massive battles (hundreds of players), building structures and economy make it into the game, it currently looks rather like MOBA than MMO; Also, you can build your own kingdom by placing valleys, mountains...at will:

Another strange thing is, frequent changes of sex/class/race are likely - account and progression are tied to crow-spirit, not the body/avatar. Now, alpha access is expensive but open beta (free tests) is scheduled for "summer 2017", requiring only registration on the site. Here are some early player made videos, starting with TheLazyPeon's recent preview:

PS If my incomprehensible intro didn't make any sense, IGN Wiki maybe will.
    • By Rhythrael
      We Were Prepared is a Horde guild (Mug'thol) recruiting for Heroic farm and Mythic raiding progression, as well as aiming to build a core RBG team.

Currently we raid Tuesday-Thursday nights at 10pm PST until 12 Midnight. 

We're seeking active and engaging members for our core team to begin mythic progression.

If you have any questions or would like an invite or have questions about the guild please PM me or message Rhythrael, Rhyker or Xchaos in game

• By Nobbykinz
      http://www.sandboxtigers.com
      Sandbox Tigers, a guild for fun loving people of any level or skill who enjoy a stress free, family friendly atmosphere to play in.

Our members enjoy all aspects of PVE and PVP. 

We are currently looking for active social raiders looking to progress. We've cleared EN normal and the first couple of bosses on heroic. The main thing holding us back is too few active raiders, sure we can pug a group and clear heroic but it's not the same as a full guild run.

So we're looking for people who want to be part of a progressive, social guild and everything that comes along with that. 

We currently raid 2 nights a week:
      Monday and Thursday 9pm til late 

Taking all classes, the type of person is key not what char you play.

Please contact me directly - Nobbykinz#2994