Gwenymph

Gold Challenge Modes

5 posts in this topic

Yes, this thread was supposed to be up a month ago.  I have not had the same CM team as last xpac and am still working on finishing the BRF Healing thread. Here are 2 to get the thread started.  Please post any builds that worked well for you, talents/glyphs/stats.  I'll Pin this so it is easier to find assuming it will get updated slowly.  I hope not, but just being safe.  GL everyone, and lets hear those Gold Priest Healing Tips!

Auchindoun:

Solace, PI, CoW.  

Penance, Weakened Soul, Fade

Mastery > Haste (by product of the gear I had to choose from) w/ 2 Regen Trinks

Slag Mines:

Solace, PI, CoW.

Mastery > Haste (by product of the gear I had to choose from) w/ 2 Regen Trinks

Skyreach:

Solace, PI, CoW

Patch 6.1 eliminated the pathing shortcut in the begining of the instance.  >.<

Shadowmoon Burial Grounds:

Solace, PI, CoW

As far as we could tell, 6.1 also eliminated the short cut to drop down to the first boss here

Everbloom:

Solace, PI, CoW

Penance Weakened Soul, Fade

Includes the 6.1 stealth nerf to the shortcuts from 6.0

Added Skyreach (post 6.1 pathing change)

Updated: 6.1 Shadowmoon Burial Grounds

updated Everbloom Gold with the 6.1 changes to the shortcuts  :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Dragon Priest Standard Deck.
    • By Pandacho
      I'm creating this stand alone thread with my UI so it would be easier to maintain and update the strings here, rather than in two different guides that already grew too big for easy updates.
      My UI looks like this:

All the frames except of the raid ones are ElvUI, raid frames are Vuhdo.
      The shaman hub in the middle is Sweetsour's Shaman Auras.
      ElvUI profile:
      Pastebin

Please read carefully before importing VuhDo profiles:
      VuhDo profiles do not contain custom bouquets so to use my bouquets you will have to import them to VuhDo before importing my profile.
      If you will not import custom bouquets, you will get an error message about them missing.
      If you don't need my bouquets but only a general layout, you can choose other options instead of them in VuhDo configuration in game.

Custom bouquets:
      Paladin Beacon
      Personal CDs
      Raid Cooldowns
      Single_targ_mitigation

VuhDo profile Resto Shaman (20-man):
      Pastebin
      VuhDo profile Resto Shaman (5-man):
      Pastebin
      VuhDo Resto Shaman Key Layouts:
      Pastebin

VuhDo profile Resto Druid (20-man):
      Pastebin
      VuhDo profile Resto Druid (5-man):
      Pastebin
      VuhDo Resto Druid Key Layouts:
      Pastebin

UI video 5-man:

UI video raid:

• By Jester
      Hello everyone, I am new on the forum, but have seen and read a lot of forum posts, and guides on my Resto Druid.
      Background about past experience is I have only played Melee DPS Since BC. I never once touched a druid, nor have I ever played a healer class.
      Legion is the first time I have ever played Healing, and found to really enjoy it. Starting to actually gear up my Resto Shaman as well.
      Questions I have is regarding this, which I hope helps other Resto druid's questions.
      How is my itemization. What could I change (other than upgrading the enchants and gems) that will help me go farther with numbers on HPS. Gear I may should farm towards, etc. Including trinket options.
      Trinket List I Have 
      *Equipped 
      850 Chrono Shard
      875 Vial of Nightmare Fog
      *In my Bags
      865 Naglfar Flare
      855 Flask of Solemn Night

What should my talents be per Boss Fight in Emerald Nightmare. (Ex. I see a lot of players running Cultivation on Ursoc)
      I understand there is no set rotation for healing, and it can always change. I'm going to attempt to start recording the Boss Fights if it helps.
      Another thing I understand is that HPS is crap at the end of the day. If no one dies, that why should I complain, or wonder if I can approve my HPS/Healing, however being an inexperienced healer, I would like to learn more about it so I can achieve better Healing and be far more efficient in raids. 

First is my logs from Last night Mythic Raid.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Wk2VA3T4tDRar1wJ/

We do run a 4 man heal team. However we had to put our healers.

This is my armory, Currently setting at 871.
      http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Jéstër/simple

Armory of our other Resto Druid Kusuri
      http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Kûsuri/simple

I know he out-gears me, but should there be that much of a gap difference?
      I have pulled higher numbers at times, but that was either by death, or by we did not need constant heals on a fight but those are far and in between. 

Below are also Last weeks logs

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/XvpARnkw1zTZ2aLh/#fight=11

Thank you,
      Jester

• By stormcaster
      I will keep this brief as I know folks like to get to the point!
      We are a 7/7M 3/3H raid team looking to add one Resto Shaman or one Holy/Disc Priest to our core raid team. We are on the PVE server Uldum and have been raiding since Vanilla. We raid Tues and Thurs from 8-11 EST and Sunday from 7-11EST. Hit me up in game if this sounds like a match with what you are looking for and we can chat, look at logs, etc!
      Stormcaster#1629

• By molodirazz
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
      A little bit of info about us:
      We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids.

We currently raid Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:00-22:00 server time. We run social/alt raids during off days in which all ranks of the guild are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is also welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
      Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
      What we expect from you:
      - We are a raiding guild with a 3 days a week schedule that you are expected to attend. However we understand things can come up but please let us know.
      - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
      - Actively doing dungeons and world quests to gear in preparation for raids. This includes improving your artifact weapon.
      - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
      - Always come to raids prepared (i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
      - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
      - Access to Discord and a working microphone.
      - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding.
      - Exorsus Raid Tools and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
      - Experience on 4 or more bosses in EN Mythic.
      You will receive a response within 3 days but probably within 1. The trial process will last 2 weeks, sometimes longer. During the trial period you will not have loot priority over raiders however you may of course still roll.
      If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684  or go to our website http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/ .
      __________________________________________________________________________________
      We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
      Druid: Restoration.
      Monk: Mistweaver.
      Priest: Disc and Shadow(Shadow is currently very wanted)
      Shaman: Restoration.
      Hunter: One.