Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gascogne

Help needed for Feral

4 posts in this topic

Hello gascogne.

I believe I've found the difference. With all due respect, this is a flawed comparison. A fight that lasts 3:30 minutes (like the guy you are comparing too) is much better for feral then a 4:24 length fight like yours, and therefore he should do much more damage with similar play. From a cursory look, it seems like you are doing everything fine, I wouldn't worry about it.

~ Bradykin

Hello gascogne.

I believe I've found the difference. With all due respect, this is a flawed comparison. A fight that lasts 3:30 minutes (like the guy you are comparing too) is much better for feral then a 4:24 length fight like yours, and therefore he should do much more damage with similar play. From a cursory look, it seems like you are doing everything fine, I wouldn't worry about it.

~ Bradykin

Thx Bradykin. I was scratching my head trying to find the difference. I suspected the double sided coin but a trinket shouldn't make a 5k difference unless I'm mistaken.

Edited by gascogne

Thx Bradykin. I was scratching my head trying to find the difference. I suspected the double sided coin but a trinket shouldn't make a 5k difference unless I'm mistaken.

Like, Lucky coin was probably part of it but the major factor is the fight length. I didn't see any significant difference in play to account for it, so those 2 would be the main factors.