Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Delaila

Help with cm gear

10 posts in this topic

Hi

Im starting to do some cms (aming for gold eventually) and im wonderhing as a resto druid,how importat are spirit in there? Shall i try and have haste/spir on rings, neck, cloak and trinkets or shall i just go with haste/mastery there aswell? Or does it depends on how my manamanegement are?

Edited by Delaila

I would recommend going for anything with haste spirit.  Some of the golds are pretty tight and you have to spam a decent amount of regrowth to keep the tanks up.

As for other slots, if you want to output more damage you want to prioritize haste/multi.  and Haste/mastery for healing.

Remember mastery, does nothing for your damage.  All other stats do.

Ok..thx :) probebly will focus om geting mastery/haste stuff then. Afterall it is my job to heal, and im guessing hotw will help when i do need to help out.

Ok..thx smile.png probebly will focus om geting mastery/haste stuff then. Afterall it is my job to heal, and im guessing hotw will help when i do need to help out.

Well thats the point, the more mastery you have, the less damage you'll do with HotW when it matters.

I don't think it would be game breaking for you not to have more MS gear, but it certainly would help.  I found myself a lot of times just spamming wrath even when HotW was over becasue some of the timers were just so tight.

What I ended up doing was compromising, and picking a couple peices to have haste mastery (staff, legs, bracers) because that what I had on hand.  The rest I tried to fill with haste/ multistrike.

Ok..atm i have haste/mastery in head, chest, shoulders and legs. Spirit/haste or spirit/mastery on rings,trinkets, neck and cloak, can swap the neck to a haste/multistrike (i think unless i sold it) and i can swap The cloak from The 6th boss in highmaul (cant remember The stats right now). Gloves are haste/crit same as the wrists, weapon are haste/multistrike and belt mastery/crit. Everything exept The chest and one of the trinkets are raidgear/crafted atm..havent had time to go thru the journal and see if there are something better in the dungeons yet.

Btw any tip on glyphs? I was thinking swaping glyph of wild growth and rebirth for regrowth and reju, good or bad idé?

Edited by Delaila

I used Regrowth, rebirth and stampeding roar.

Gylphs don't make a huge impact.

Ok,thx. Btw are there any slots that are better to have haste/mastery in then others. For exampel i think chestpices generlly has alot of stats on them or is it better to have haste/multistrike on those? And do you have any tips on lvl 100 talets? Germination or moment of clerity? Thinkig of i need to use regrowth alot it might be worth it.

I only used Germination.  I tried Rampart Growth at one point, but i hated the playstyle.  Its all about what you think you can utilize the best.  Germ is by far the easiest.

as for the haste/mastery question, it doesn't really matter.  I didn't look too hard into it, just whatever i had on hand.

Ok, think i have found a good balance between haste/mastery and haste/multistrike. Only problem are the wrists, sofar i havent been abel to find ether haste/mastery or haste/multistrike :/ and i guess i will stick with germination for now, are used to that. Thx for all the help :)