Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Brawler's Guild - King Kulaka

Guest Rigapples

As a Rogue (sin):

Prepot and Open with Cheap Shot.

Build 5CPs and Rupture. Pop Evasion.

SB+Vendetta

Continue into your normal rotation - get SnD up. As soon as Evasion is about to fall, 5cp Kidney Shot.

By the end of the Kidney shot he should be dead.

As a Rogue (sin):

Prepot and Open with Cheap Shot.

Build 5CPs and Rupture. Pop Evasion.

SB+Vendetta

Continue into your normal rotation - get SnD up. As soon as Evasion is about to fall, 5cp Kidney Shot.

By the end of the Kidney shot he should be dead.

Thanks, this is more or less what I wrote :P

The guide is now up and I've modified the first post to add the link.

Arms warrior Unholy DK

Basically a spank and tank, stand toe to toe and do damage. Mitigate what you can and having a healthstone and potion are helpful.

Guest flasherhealz

As a shadow priest, just stand in there fear get the distance and burn boss. keep as much distance as possible and cc whenever you can. he moves slow so don't attack until you get max distance after fear.

Retribution Paladin

I recommend a build of 213223. Most of the talent options can be interchanged but this is my preferred method and makes good use of the burst that Rets have available. Remember that with a 2 minute enrage timer the T14 4 set bonus will not help, so if you have other pieces that are superior itemization use them instead. The 2 set bonus is still beneficial if you have it. As is the case with most fights in the brawlers guild you will be attacking the boss from the front a majority of the time which means being hit capped and expertise capped (up to the hard cap) is the best way to improve DPS. Use Sacred Shield before the boss spawns to get the shield rolling and also make sure to use Hammer of the Righteous to keep up the Weakened Blows effect. I like Glyph of Divine Protection and Glyph of Templar's Verdict for the damage mitigation and Glyph of Avenging Wrath for the heal. I do not pre-pot on this fight as he should be dead before a minute anyhow and it is more efficient to pot at the same time that you use Avenging Wrath and Guardian of Ancient Kings.

Edited by Tanek1

Guest Yokimo

Feral Druid- Make sure you selected Incarnation in your talent tree and glyph of shred in glyph book. Prepot and use incarnation (plus trinket) and berserk. Ravage and convert combos into Savage roar and rip (try to keep rake up as well and use the free healing touch after 5 combo points). Once berserk is on CD use Tiger's Fury for increased energy for the remainder of incarnation. I found this boss to be a pure burst fight and getting the increased DPS from Ravage/ Incarnation made all the difference. Depending on gear the fight only lasts for about 30-40 sec if burst is used properly

Guest Drakluap

BM Hunter, (rubbish kit level)

Popped potion of Brawlers Deftness, then set Ice trap and hunters mark, blew all my count downs BW, Stampede, etc, which got him to 50% or so then ran in circles using concussive shot and ice trap to keep him away from me while I finished him off. Best tip is to keep it at distance so it cant bite you

Guest Rukkxs

frost death knight? i can damage but i cant take a hit. i used master healing potions, flask of earth (1200 stamina for 1h) i have tryed using army undead and they dont hold agro. im so stuck on this guy. and yes i have been in a HUGE buff group... any suggestions?

frost death knight? i can damage but i cant take a hit. i used master healing potions, flask of earth (1200 stamina for 1h) i have tryed using army undead and they dont hold agro. im so stuck on this guy. and yes i have been in a HUGE buff group... any suggestions?

What is your item level? Are you using all your cooldowns and such?

I defeated this as a Frost Death Knight, when I had about 485 item level. I just used Army, Raise Dead, Pillar of Frost, Empower Rune Weapon, pre-potted a Strength potion and just killed him. Make sure you are talented into Death Pact and use that when you get below 50% health. Also remember you can stun him (Remorseless Winter, Asphyxiate).

If you've done all that but you are still failing, I can only imagine that you're very under-geared, in which case you could try going Blood.

As a Survival Hunter -

Prepot and launch Ice Trap a couple of seconds before King Kulaka enters the arena. Once the King appears, send tank pet in and hit Misdirection. Blow all your cooldowns to dps him down fast (Rapid Fire, A Murder of Crows, Stampede) while running in circles around him. Weave in Concussive Shot/Scatter Shot if he is getting too near. Disengage if he uses Dash. His bite could take a chunk out of your HP so stay as far away from him at all times. After 20 or so seconds, use Potion of Brawler's Deftness again (or a Healing Pot if your HP is running low) hit Readiness and repop Rapid Fire + A Murder of Crows. If your character is an Engineer, you may need Nitro Boosts to run away from him if Disengage is on CD.

• Like 1

Guest Wheelér

As a warrior this fight is more about defensive than offensive abilities.

Ideally you want to aim for as high burst damage as you can get (I suggest Avatar) (Because of Diminishing Returns on stuns)

Then for survival, keep Die by the Sword ready until below 35% health, as Second Wind is the best total-healing talent, so should be your base choice for all of the Brawler's Guild fights up to the Dark Summoner (I haven't got past him yet so can't say for the rest).

You should also use Shockwave to stun whenever it's available.

If your damage is high enough, you should be able to kill him within 2 Shockwave casts, however it may not be possible for some lower-geared players, and as a result Double Time is a good choice when combined with Heroic Leap for an additional stun or two, or for extra rage generation.

- Wheelér, Saurfang EU.

Guest Mebymyself

As a warrior fury:

I popped all my CDs at once, used Shockwave, as Wheelér recommended and when I was at 50% health used Die by the Sword.

Then, he died! Fairly easy with an ilvl of 479, withoud Dancing Steel or legendary gem or even valor upgrades on anything!

Guest Tritón

I have beaten Kulaka as a ret paladin, but not the way described by tanek1, i was Using T14 4 set armor, mostly raidfinder, I start off by hitting him first with exorcism, and Judgement, and crusader strike to get my 3 holy power to activate Inquisition very quickly, it's very important that you activate Seal of Truth, as this will slow Kulaka's movement when chasing you by 50% for 8 secs, once you activate Inquisition, start using guardian of the ancient kings, and execution sentence if you're using that talent to 'drop the hammer' on Kulaka and activate Avenging Wrath. after you do that Rotate using Exorcism, judgement, hammer of wrath and crusader strike when he gets close, use fist of righteousness, and blinding light(when your guardian or falling hammer isn't around) to stun him, so you can give yourself quick heals like eternal flame(instant heal, the more holy power you have the accumulated the bigger the heal) and flash of light(1.5 sec casting time), save lay on hand until you're under 80k hp. remember to recharge avenging wrath+Inquisition and continue to backpedal, rotate Exorcism, Judgement, HoW, as often as possible, and don't forget to use Templar's verdict when he's in melee distance while using Inquisition for added dps damage and you will drop kulaka like a bad habit.

Guest trolwarrior

for arms warriors this is a dps race i used all cold downs i had but die by the sword right at the start i use this macro

/cast Recklessness

/cast Skull Banner

/cast Berserking(Racial) (troll only)

/cast Bloodbath (spec)

/use Potion of Brawler's Might

as you get lower in hp use die by the sword

Guest Eminem

As a WW monk all you have to do is throw on xuen and SEF and kite him around. Once your touch of karma is off its cd you can pop it and burn him down.

Guest spriestswagboy

The part for priest say they can fear? that's a warlock ability? Or am I totaly failing at my class?