FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Brawler's Guild - Sanoriak

Guest Rigapples

As a Rogue, just use Mind Numbing Poison. His cast time get's so long you can easily Kick Firewall, wait until he's almost finished casting Pyroblast and then Kidney Shot him, and by that time he will be dead. He never got a cast off on me. Very easy fight with MNP.

As a Rogue, just use Mind Numbing Poison. His cast time get's so long you can easily Kick Firewall, wait until he's almost finished casting Pyroblast and then Kidney Shot him, and by that time he will be dead. He never got a cast off on me. Very easy fight with MNP.

Thank you for this piece of advice! I've just released the guide (added the link in the first post) and I used your advice for the Rogue section.

Arms warrior

Beat him down and interupt everything you can, talents include stormbolt and disrupting shout. Along with interupt you can keep his casts down quite a bit and when you do have to move throwing charge will stop another cast as well even something not interuptable. Easy fight and a friend watching commented that almost no casts got off.

Guest Kyonyu

I found this fight ridiculously easy as a spriest. I cast fiend at the start of the fight, got off my additional round of dots, and spammed flay using procs on cd of MB and MS. I stayed out of melee range at alltimes, so no need for the interrupts, ran out of the wall when cast and downed him very quickly! Hope that helps! :)

Retribution Paladin

I recommend a build of 211223. Most of the talent options can be interchanged but this is my preferred method and makes good use of the burst that Rets have available. Remember that with a 2 minute enrage timer the T14 4 set bonus will not help, so if you have other pieces that are superior itemization use them instead. The 2 set bonus is still beneficial if you have it. As is the case with most fights in the brawlers guild you will be attacking the boss from the front a majority of the time which means being hit capped and expertise capped (up to the hard cap) is the best way to improve DPS. Keep both Rebuke and Fist of Justice close by to interrupt as necessary. If you do happen to allow Flame Buffet cast to go through or just can't find the hole in the Firewall don't be afraid to Divine Shield out of the situation. The free heal from Glyph of Avenging Wrath is nice but not necessary as there isn't a ton of damage you should take in this fight.

Edited by Tanek1

Guest drakluap

Hunter, easy fight, just let the pet tank him and keep out of the way when he casts fire wall

Guest Guest

Boomkin:

This fight was easy, I just bursted from the very beginning with the usual monotarget rotation and got near to him so that my Typhoon interrupted the Pyroblast when needed. And to deal with the AoE attack, I just moved to a side...

Uruguayan - EU Colinas Pardas

Guest MS

Hunter, easy fight, just let the pet tank him and keep out of the way when he casts fire wall

I am having trouble getting past this guy on my hunter. Surv spec, ilevel 482. I am getting very close to killing him, but he often pulls away from my pet (using a tanking pet). Even with frost trap, he is able to catch up to me. I die to either the fire wall or his melee. Any specific hunter tips are appreciated!

I am having trouble getting past this guy on my hunter. Surv spec, ilevel 482. I am getting very close to killing him, but he often pulls away from my pet (using a tanking pet). Even with frost trap, he is able to catch up to me. I die to either the fire wall or his melee. Any specific hunter tips are appreciated!

I just did this on my hunter and I was able to successfully kill him on first attempt. I sent the pet in, hit MD then did my usual DPS rotation. Hit Silencing Shot if you see him casting Flamewall and Flamebuffet. Keep out of the way when he focuses on you or any of his spells go through.

Thank you guys for all your comments. I have updated the guide to include all the strategies you presented ;)

Warrior method:

General tactics (All fights):

Ideally you are wanting the Second Wind talent, along with Avatar, as it has the highest overall damage boost. (There are some fights where Bloodbath is better - But it will be stated further into this post on the "Fight-Specific Tactics" part).

You should also be making sure to, of course, have Mass Spell Reflection (As the other two Tier 5 talents can't affect you), and at least two Potion of Brawler's Might per fight.

Pre-potting with Potion of Brawler's Might is the best idea (Hence owning two per fight) and then using the next one as soon as it's ready, alongside all of your DPS cooldowns.

Most other benefits are negligible until higher up fights or your gear is lower than average (I'm working with full 463 or better gear - As that's what I had until reaching Rank 7).

Fight-Specific tactics (Sanoriak):

This is a very simple fight and low-threat for our class as Disrupting Shout and Pummel can be combined with Mass Spell Reflection to hugely cut into the damage he can deal to you.

Interruption priority is Fire Wall, with Pummel, and Flame Buffet with Disrupting Shout.

Mass Spell Reflection should be used whenever he reaches about half way through Pyroblast casts, to up your damage output, and if it's not available, stun him with Shockwave (If you have it, it isn't vital but will cause you to take slightly more damage than if you do).

Other than this it's a very simple fight and extremely difficult to die on, unless your damage output isn't high enough to kill him before the fire enrage.

- Wheelér, Saurfang EU

• Like 1

Warrior method:

General tactics (All fights):

Ideally you are wanting the Second Wind talent, along with Avatar, as it has the highest overall damage boost. (There are some fights where Bloodbath is better - But it will be stated further into this post on the "Fight-Specific Tactics" part).

You should also be making sure to, of course, have Mass Spell Reflection (As the other two Tier 5 talents can't affect you), and at least two Potion of Brawler's Might per fight.

Pre-potting with Potion of Brawler's Might is the best idea (Hence owning two per fight) and then using the next one as soon as it's ready, alongside all of your DPS cooldowns.

Most other benefits are negligible until higher up fights or your gear is lower than average (I'm working with full 463 or better gear - As that's what I had until reaching Rank 7).

Fight-Specific tactics (Sanoriak):

This is a very simple fight and low-threat for our class as Disrupting Shout and Pummel can be combined with Mass Spell Reflection to hugely cut into the damage he can deal to you.

Interruption priority is Fire Wall, with Pummel, and Flame Buffet with Disrupting Shout.

Mass Spell Reflection should be used whenever he reaches about half way through Pyroblast casts, to up your damage output, and if it's not available, stun him with Shockwave (If you have it, it isn't vital but will cause you to take slightly more damage than if you do).

Other than this it's a very simple fight and extremely difficult to die on, unless your damage output isn't high enough to kill him before the fire enrage.

- Wheelér, Saurfang EU

I'm adding your comment to the guide, thanks!

Guest ActionBstard

This one is DK specific and it's a relatively simple strategy:

Tank it.

Go blood, spam Death Strike, watch for the fireballs, silence using Mindfreeze, Asphyxiate/Strangulate (if you're a Blood Elf like me you'll also have Arcane Torrent with as well) and constantly use Anti-Magic Shell if you have it glyphed so it gives you that shield. Easy.

Guest Phill Dickson

I did this really easily with as a 488 unholy. Started with army of dead, outbreak, gargoyle and death and decay. Popped anti-magic shell when down to 75% life and interrupted flame buffet. Strangulated him during first fire wall and killed him before he cast the second one.

Guest Phill Dickson

As a 488 unholy DK I struggled. Spawned army of dead at the start. At 50% I use all cool-downs save gargoyle and used remorseless winter followed by asphyxiate. When that wears off I use chains of ice and gargoyle and stay out of melee range.

Guest Nurundial

Pretty easy: pop Xuen and dps him. Run out of the wall when cast.

When he casts pyroblast either interrupt him or touch of karma(I used touch). After the wall I used the potion (+4000 agi) and killed him

ilvl = 499

Guest Guest

For this fight, as a unholy death knight, I was able to take most of the ranges attacks pretty easily.I suggest using Icy Touch, Out Break, Death Siphon (when low on health either way it does damage), Chains of Ice (Slow his movement speed), and Death and Decay (my Death and Decay had a glyph that slows enemy movement speed by 50%) , I used my minions Gnaw ability to stun him during his more powerful attacks) or used Silence , tried to keep him at range while my pet does dps and I kite him around. I activated my Anti-Magic Sell if he wasn't silenced while casting fireball. Army of The Dead as soon as I entered the arena and only summoned gargoyle when he entered after me (my gargoyle will only attack the enemy I target so if I summoned him before the match starts he'll hesitate to attack Sanoriak  I'm not sure if its a bug but I'm used to it)

Guest Scarrtorian

As a Mistweaver Monk, pop Dragon to receive heals from spamming lightning. With paralysis to interrupt Fire Buffet, and Life Cocoon to reduce damage, should be an easy fight.