FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Brawler's Guild - Crush

Retribution Paladin

I recommend a build of 211223. Most of the talent options can be interchanged but this is my preferred method and makes good use of the burst that Rets have available. Remember that with a 2 minute enrage timer the T14 4 set bonus will not help, so if you have other pieces that are superior itemization use them instead. The 2 set bonus is still beneficial if you have it. As is the case with most fights in the brawlers guild you will be attacking the boss from the front a majority of the time which means being hit capped and expertise capped (up to the hard cap) is the best way to improve DPS. Rets have great burst, but if you're having trouble beating the 2 minute enrage try to pre-pot and then wait until your next potion is up before popping Avenging Wrath and Guardian of Ancient Kings along with your potion so that you get it for its full duration with all your cool downs up. Long Arm of the Law is really beneficial for having a speed burst to move out of his way, but so long as you are paying close attention the burst isn't strictly necessary.

Thank you guys for all your comments. I have updated the guide to include all the strategies you presented ;)

Guest Guest

FURY WARRIOR: Use your most damaging spec obviously, I still had Shockwave equipped from previous fights for interruptions and it worked. The biggest thing you have to worry about is the enrage timer, the downtime of him hopping to the center and charging will get you. When he hops to the center, charge him and hit him as much as possible from BESIDE him, then when he charges to the wall, leap to him and continue to wail on him. Doing this instead of just running from his path, waiting for him to charge, and then me charging in gained me 10k dps.

Guest Brian

Shadow Priest: Don't worry about healing yourself, just stand and DPS his face. When he does crush run out of the way, which is a good time to use PW: S on yourself since it's insta-cast. I'm 493, and I still ran into problems beating the berserk when I wasn't focusing on DPSing the entire time.

When I killed him today he seemed very bugged- he only did one charge and stared at the wall and never moved. It was an easy kill for me and I ended up getting rewards. Did anyone have this problem?

• Like 1

When I killed him today he seemed very bugged- he only did one charge and stared at the wall and never moved. It was an easy kill for me and I ended up getting rewards. Did anyone have this problem?

I had this once on my Rogue.

Guest teleøtec

cant seem to kill him with my blood dk. any advice? Has anyone done it in blood?

Guest Angus McMeekin

BM Hunter ilvl 467. A simple fight you just need to pop all CD's and keep running round the edge of the ring while using your regular rotation. DO NOT STOP RUNNING.

Guest Saintdeath-Uldaman

Ive found that it is hard to do 5million damage with a blood DK in 2 minutes. thats why you should pop all your cd's and get an average of 50k DPS so you can kill crush. i would try and get gear from Raids and Heroic Scenarios. Damage taken is not a problem to any DK's since he hits 10-15k damage and charges at you for 125k-200k. Hopefully this helps some rage-quitting people.