FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
gumble85

LFR T17 and normal/hero/mythic T17

Hi guys and gals,

A quick question in regards to the tier 17 sets. Since the second LFR opend up i managed to get my 2 set bonus from both the black forge and slagworks.

My question is: Supposedly we as a fire mage are suppose to get a second charge of inferno blast but it does not show on my spell bar and two. Is the T17 LFR set bonus different to the t17 normal/hero/mythic bonus?

Thanks in advance.

Post a link to your armory it till tell you what the set bonus is, LFR set bonus is not the same as the rest though [its super-bad by comparison] 

Assuming this is what you have http://www.wowhead.com/item=120378/ebonflame-sandals&bonus=0

The 2 set bonus is 100 int

Theres a 5 piece Normal/Heroic/Mythic which mix/match between them & a 6 piece set that mixes with other LFR gear

Edited by Brady84

I believe, he asked about Arcanoshatter Regalia, which 2 set bonus is the same on all item levels.

But indeed, it would be very nice if at least you could link your armory so we could see what you are exactly talking about.

But yeah for some reason i thought there wasn't a difference between the LFR set and the normal and up tier 17 sets but yes. It seems there is.

sorry about to two mastery enchants. I switched to arcane a few days ago wasted like 5k gold when i had hardly any gold left and couldn't change them back to crit sigh lol. More farming i go. tongue.png

Turned out i could barely surpass 12k dps in BRF doing everything i could do try and make that go upto 25k of my fire spec but nope. Idk why.

Edited by gumble85

Yes, on Ebonflame regalia, there is a difference between the quality of the items.