FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Brawler's Guild - Dominika the Illusionist

Guest Yunkyung

Ret pally - Run to where she spawns, start dpsing while you wait for her first cast, but do not use judgement if you are specced into burden of guilt until after you get her into the corner. Comtinue dps while using judgement and exorcism to kill adds. You won't be able to kill each and every one of them, so when it starts to get out of control, simply bubble - the adds run toward you for some reason and don't cast.

Guest Skyspyke

Ret Paladins:

Spec for maximum burst. Quickly activate Inquisition and then lay into her with all of your burst and potions. Pop Divine Protection after a couple images and freely interrupt arcane barrage. When you get low, use Divine Shield. Becuase you are immune, all of the clones will rush at you. Heal up and cast a single Divine Storm to get rid of all of the clones at once. At this point, the fight is reset and you can finish her off rather easily.

For Hunters:

I simply replaced Glaive Toss with Barrage for this fight. Nuke from start with my pet positioned in the middle. At around 40% when there are a lot of copies and damage is starting to get intense I use Barrage and rotate around, killing all of the copies. This allows me to comfortably finish her off.

Easy Peasy.

Ret pally - Run to where she spawns, start dpsing while you wait for her first cast, but do not use judgement if you are specced into burden of guilt until after you get her into the corner. Comtinue dps while using judgement and exorcism to kill adds. You won't be able to kill each and every one of them, so when it starts to get out of control, simply bubble - the adds run toward you for some reason and don't cast.

Ret Paladins:

Spec for maximum burst. Quickly activate Inquisition and then lay into her with all of your burst and potions. Pop Divine Protection after a couple images and freely interrupt arcane barrage. When you get low, use Divine Shield. Becuase you are immune, all of the clones will rush at you. Heal up and cast a single Divine Storm to get rid of all of the clones at once. At this point, the fight is reset and you can finish her off rather easily.

Thanks guys! I'm adding your comments to the guide.

Guest Guest

As a Warlock, go Destruction, take Mannoroth's Fury. Run to a corner. Lay down Rain of Fire so the edges touch the edges of the arena. The copies will run into the fire and die, trivializing the fight immensely. Take a void walker/lord, and you won't even take damage from Dominika herself.

Guest Centrelink

I found this pretty easy as a BM hunter. I used Skoll as my pet and as the fight started I used the strat above where Viperz said to make sure your pet is not out for the first cast and silence it > Pull her into a corner > Place Explosive and snake traps on either side of her with a bit of distance between her and the boss, This pretty much kills most mobs that spawn giving you time to nuke her down. Use your healing defensive if needed. With Skoll and stampede i can have up to 5 stacks of spirit mend to that is handy as well. replace traps > Readiness and burst again it should be GG. I think i only used Barrage 1 time in the whole fight. Good luck hunters.

Guest kyo

I'm not sure if I read a WW monk strategy yet,

but what I did was use Storm/Earth/Fire on the mirror images that spawned and then cast spinning crane kick. they all have only 1 hit point and it mitigates a lot of the trouble you have at the beginning. Be sure to spec into ring of peace at the beginning and time out your CDs - - - > RoP -- -> ToK - - - > Leg sweep - - - > Fists of Fury, etc. Very easy fight if you know what to do. took almost no damage.

Guest Broyouasian

Windwalker Monk Guide:

1. Pop everything off the bat

2. Use Expel Harm/Chi Wave/Healing Elixirs (or Diffuse Magic) defensively

3. Pop Touch of Karma near when the adds start to get overwhelming

Overall, easy mode.

Guest NiteOwl

i just did it a second ago for a wind walker monk it was pretty easy with this strat i place my tiger on the boss and my earth wind and fire which did all the damage on the boss i then went around and used spinning crane kick to take out all of the images only ever had a couple up at a time the images and the boss would attack the tiger and he did die before the fight finished but that was not a problem he did a fair bit of damage before he died and the earth wind and fire was able to get the boss down low enough to use touch of death when that happend i ran in to the boss did a couple of jabs as the kicks did not generate chi and went i had 3 chi i use it on the boss and won

Guest Monkey

WW Monk. Interupt first spell, bring her to corner. DPS a little, pop Xuen to kill adds, Touch of Karma to stay alive, and burst her down. Stay focused on her, Xuen will handle the adds in the corner. Relatively easy fight.

Guest LingLiing-Gorefiend

Easy for monk. Posting this as of Oct 23, 2013 

I did this as Wind Walker spec, seeing as Mistweaver and BrewMaster don't crank out enough DPS before Enrage Timer.

1) Charge in and open with a Spear Hand Strike to silence her. 
2) DPS as her as much as you can as fast as you can till she has a decent amount of copies (I had about 8 on me)
3) Touch of Karma and let her copies wail on you as it will absorb incoming damage and Xfer it to her.
4) After Karma ends, use Diffuse Magic and Fortifying brew, continue DPS

5) By this time you should have plenty stacks of Tigerseye Brew (I had about 11, but my mastery is 51% so...That Definitely helps) Use your Tigerseye Brew, throw in a Rising sun, and pop Fists of Fury.

As a windwalker monk ALWAYS REMEMBER to keep Tiger Palm up every 20s so you get that armor piercing buff.

That's pretty much it and I beat her in under 40s

Guest Oak

Mistweaver Monk

Useful talents: Chi Wave and Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger.

Right before the fight starts put down your Jade Serpent Statue. Once she spawns kick her and pull her into a corner. DPS her however you want either use your melee abilities or crackling lighting (I tried both). Use Chi wave on CD and pop Xuen. That is pretty much it.

Guest zaxy

dominica the illusionist, on shaman - super easy/fast- cast Earthquake in the spawn location before she spawns. the earthquake will continue and interrupt her for several seconds into the fight. burn her down as much as possible, dropping healing totems and/or popping defensive cds. cast a second earthquake to continue interrupting her, and stay focused on the original mob, ignoring adds. the fight should last fewer than 15 seconds using the earthquake to interrupt, and burning with ascendance.

Guest Jung

mirrored blades with a macro like this helps protect you and kill the  adds

#show tooltip deterrence
                                  /stopcasting
                                  /cast Master Healing Potion
                                  /cast Deterrence