FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
screamchino

Another fury warrior DPS issue.

Hello, go easy on me as this is my first post to a forum looking for help ever.. here is a link to a training dummy log (also my first log ever created)

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/compare/VymC3RH7NxZ1pkGY/VymC3RH7NxZ1pkGY#view=events

I was kicked out of a heroic highmaul last night for bad dps (around 15k). I average anywhere between 18k and 14k with an item level 659. I know that I should be WAY higher. I have watched video's, read guides, and tried my best to implement them. I'm not sure what the main issue is; maybe I'm just a terrible warrior, maybe switch to 1 handers? I dunno..but I'm willing to learn and take constructive criticism so please let me know what you think. Here is also a link to my armory:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Urunclerico/simple

Your weapon enchants are wrong, you should be using thunderlord not frostwolf. More crit = higher enrage uptime.

As far as boss dps, it depends on the boss. Do you have any logs from bosses or just this one from a training dummy? Solo against a training dummy is very different than fighting a boss because of the difference in buffs, fight length and how your talents interact with the encounter.

Try to do a LFR and get logs from that and post them, it'll be easier to help you.

From the look of it your enrage up-time is pretty good, the damage spread seems about right. I think what you need is just to work on being a little more efficient with your rotation. 

Hey there! I have checked ur logs on Kromog LFR and Butcher, it seems to me that I cant find out which lvl 90 talent you are using? I cant see any uptime on Avatar, nor do I see any dmg from either bladestorm or bloodbath! How is that so?

Hey, I took a look at your heroic butcher logs, one of your main problems is your not using your berserker rage properly. In that 4 min fight you used it 2 times. BR is huge for fury, it helps keep our enrage up longer. You have and 82% enrage uptime, if u used berserker rage you could have easily had over 90%.

Here's my logs from gruul check out how I used BR (disregard the dps, I left fishing gear on, and also had the wrong glyph, but this didn't effect my enrage uptime that significantly).

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/z9NFQPGxWL214mT3#fight=1&type=auras&source=23