FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Brawler's Guild - Deeken

Retribution Paladin

Unglyphed Divine Protection and Devotion aura work well to mitigate damage from the Static Field if you can't avoid them. Divine Shield words well just make sure not to use it while your CDs are up as it reduces damage done by 50%.

Retribution Paladin

Unglyphed Divine Protection and Devotion aura work well to mitigate damage from the Static Field if you can't avoid them. Divine Shield words well just make sure not to use it while your CDs are up as it reduces damage done by 50%.

Thanks this comment. I have updated the guide to include the strategy you presented Posted Image

Guest Zöë

Shadow Priest

The main part of this fight is to avoid the static fields, you have to keep your dots running the whole time. I prefered using psyfiend,psychic horror, and psychic scream to keep the boss away from me as much as possible which made it way easier to avoid the static fields. The hard part about this fight is unlike Ixx he doesn't start below 20% health so no SW:Death spam xD So i found trying to get instant mind blast and mind spike to proc as often as possible was also very helpful. Flash heal is your friend!!! but try not to heal to often as the fight will end with you being engulfed in fire. Besides that there is not much else you can do avoid using void tendrils as the boss will kill them in about 1-2 seconds. Also have your shadowfiend/mindbender tank doesn't help much either because you'll lose alot of DPS as it dies quickly.

Shadow Priest

The main part of this fight is to avoid the static fields, you have to keep your dots running the whole time. I prefered using psyfiend,psychic horror, and psychic scream to keep the boss away from me as much as possible which made it way easier to avoid the static fields. The hard part about this fight is unlike Ixx he doesn't start below 20% health so no SW:Death spam xD So i found trying to get instant mind blast and mind spike to proc as often as possible was also very helpful. Flash heal is your friend!!! but try not to heal to often as the fight will end with you being engulfed in fire. Besides that there is not much else you can do avoid using void tendrils as the boss will kill them in about 1-2 seconds. Also have your shadowfiend/mindbender tank doesn't help much either because you'll lose alot of DPS as it dies quickly.

Thanks! I'm adding that into the guide ;)

Guest Guest

For warriors second wind helps keep you over 80k hp for me and popped CDs and burned him down jumped into Afew static Things if I knew I could take the dmg and be ok

Guest Warganfreman

Bladestorm is invaluable for this fight since you can pop it and simply focus on avoiding the electricity. 

I started off with a charge, popped BS and my Potion of Mogu and dropped all my burst CDs except Bladestorm. The longer the fight goes on the more of the static he moves around and the faster he does it ...  zoom out and play this fight "top down". Since you can jump over it use heroic leap and bladestorm if you are about to get multi-zapped, he will follow you since he is melee too. Your best bet is to zerg him hard. 

Balance Druid Tip: Nature's Vigil is required for this fight. If you can get your deeps up high enough around 60-80k without cd's. 

Your best bet is to get to 75 Lunar Power before you start, port in and dot him up, cast starfall, burn him hard until starfall's about to fade, Blow your CD's (Potions, Tinkers, and so on, plus Nature's Vigil, and Celestial Focus.) This will let you stand still and eat the damage from the static long enough to blow deeken to pieces. Otherwise your dps drop from constant movement and will mean that you'll have to get a lucky set of floor waves in order to burn him down.

Guest QF

You NOT "jump over the fields" -- you WILL take damage. Maybe this has recently changed, but you can't just jump over them and think you're safe. To avoid any sort of damage you have to walk around them. Period. Very miss-leading article/bit in bold about jumping over.

Guest Guest

I did this fight as an MM Hunter and it was fairly easy. Your pet won't take damage from static fields, so don't worry about that. Don't get Powershot as you don't have that much time to cast. I didn't use the Aimed Shot glyph, personally you don't need it.

Just keep spamming Chimera Shot and Glaive Toss, and watch the fields and he will die in no time.

Guest cyndarrus

i dont know how you got your pet to taunt but he is immune to it