FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Brawler's Guild - Yikkan Izu

Guest Nakata

The 'kill 1 and let the buff drop off' strategy works but is problematic later on in the fight when the spawns seem ungoverned by this mechanic. Fight was going fine for me with him at around 30% when suddenly there are 12+ birds up.

Guest Nid

Strat is wrong now. In WoD, he enrages if he gets 4 stacks, not 5. So you can only kill 3 ravens at a time, wait for reset, rinse, repeat. You can kill one raven, wait for the debuff to fall off him, then kill the other 3. But you can't kill all 4 at the same time or BOOM.

Guest Cruesa

Killed him now as a combat rogue in WoD where Yikkan Izu is last boss at Rank 6. He enrages if you kill 4 birds now, instead of 5 in MoP.

My strategy was pretty simple once i figured it out :P Kill one bird, wait for debuff to fall off then blade flurry the rest down. Interrupt Disorientating Shriek all times.

On all my other fights, i suddenly had like 12 birds spawn at once late in the fight and was like wtf?! but anyway, i did this strategy and it went fine :)

Guest Enso

THIS DESCRIPTION WILL GET YOU KILLED !

Enrage is now on 4, not 5. So, kill 1, let buff drop. Then kill 3.