FORUMS
Msa

Single target BM BIS-list

So I've received requests from people on the forum to set up a BIS-list since the one we has was recently removed.  Below are the different BIS-items for, make note, ST fights simulated by Effinhunter over at Elitistjerks. All the work is done by him and he deserves all cred/honor/kittypaws. How should you use this? With caution. The recommendations here are simulated BIS for single target, it does not take into account Mythic HM gear and might be different for AOE fights/IRL generally, also you should simulate yourself before swapping out parts. I encourage you all to criticize and give feedback to the list. Will update with SV and MM when the numbers are up. 

Beast Mastery: 
Head: Tier

Neck: Engineer's Grounded Gorget

Shoulders: Tier

Back: Cloak of Delving Secrets

Chest: Chestguard of The Siegemaker

Bracers: Bloodwhirl Bracers

Hands: Tier

Waist: Grenadier's Belt

Legs: Tier

Feet: Railwalkers Ratcheted Boots

Ring 1: Spellbound

Ring 2: Unexplodedexplosive shard

Trinket 1: Beating Heart of The Mountain

Trinket 2: Humming Blackiron Trigger

Enchants: Haste + Mastery on weapon

EDIT: Check link posted by Nnx posted below!

Edited by Msa

The fact that you don't have the haste trinket from Gruul or the haste/mastery BoE trash gloves says that something ain't right here.

The fact that you don't have the haste trinket from Gruul or the haste/mastery BoE trash gloves says that something ain't right here.

the haste mastery BoE trash gloves? I think you mean bracers. and they indeed are BiS.

ElitistJerks 'theorycraft' strikes again.

1) What is the point of a BiS list for single target only? Who even gears for that?

2) As others have pointed out, it's just plain wrong.

I might add separate single-target/cleave/AoE stat weights to the guide.

the haste mastery BoE trash gloves? I think you mean bracers. and they indeed are BiS.

Yeah, meant to say bracers, not gloves.

Nice to see some activity again! I knew I was gonna get Azor's response by referring anything from Elitistjerks, and I'm looking forward to see your new stats weights. As I said in the start of the post (which is now crossed out) this is a purely theoretical single target list from Effinhunter. 

For the people that still are interested in a BIS-list, check out Nnx's comment!

I ended up doing what I said pretty much immediately. 3 sets of weights for BM (as nothing really changes for the other two specs). Single-target, AoE (5 target baseline) and Universal (an average of the former 2, essentially, to strike a balance).

Nice, another 4k spent on changing back to mastery from haste again. Thanks for the update!

-deleted-

This is why I don't theorycraft anymore