Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sillystring

Haste and rune regeneration

2 posts in this topic

Can anyone tell me how much 1% haste impacts rune regeneration? I know each rune takes 10 seconds to regenerate by default, how is this reduced for each 1% haste?

I'm assuming at 100% haste it would be 5 secs per rune etc, but I wanted to find out :)

Thanks for reading smile.png

Edited by sillystring

The equation is:

Default Rune regen (10 seconds) / (1 + Haste %) = Rune regen with haste

so in my case I have 41.44% haste right now = 10 sec / (1+ 0.4144) = 7.07sec rune regen 

2 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By zyclonenuz
      Hi guys ! I just want to ask how much my BM haste and mastery at least should be ? been googling about it and I can't seem to find anything about it. 
      currently I'm at:
      Haste: 17.4%
      Mastery: 76.07%
    • By Halestorm
      Hello, I raided back during WotLK and Cata with a resto druid.  Back then we aimed for certain percentages of haste so we could eventually obtain the 3 extra ticks in Rejuvenation, 2 in Regrowth, and 1 in Wild Growth.  After that threshold was met we then focused on Mastery. (but back then our HoT's didn't crit)  So my question is; Are these haste threshold's still something to be aiming for?  And if so, what are these threshold's?  Does haste still affect these spells the same way?  Are there goals to be aiming for with our secondary stats?  I've been gone for a few years and any help would be greatly appreciated.
    • By Paden1993
      I just got Whisper of the Nathrezim, and I love it. But I feel like I need more haste than the 22% that is recommended, to get the most out of the cloak or am I totally on the wrong?
    • By dlhak
      Hi, Does anyone of you know how much haste is enough for demon blades to proc properly ? I'm actually at 20% (crit 40% mast 20%) I can switch to 50% crit but I will have 6% haste. 
      There is now a debate whether the proc chance of demon blades during GCD is actually a buff or a nerf, if anyone could bring opinion on that too it would be great.

thank you.
    • By timmo900
      Hey guys,

Just wondering peoples thoughts on the 20% Haste Minimum for UH DPS.
      Who thinks it is absolutely crucial?
      I am looking at a bunch of recent drops i have that are basically same ilvl. 
      I run castigator and all of the pieces i want to swap in, will give me loads more crit, but drop my haste from 20% down to 16%.
      how detrimental do you think this will be if i make the change? my crit will sit at almost 40% up from 32%.
      Thanks in advance,

Timmo