There is a base strategy for Moonkins, writ large by Cyous here: http://us.battle.net...ic/7273267877#8
Stand there and nuke your pants off. Really. It takes a bit of gear (cleared it tonight in 491 average), but with the proper Symbiosis and preparations (every buff possible, especially spellpower and mastery), it is easily healable, so the problem becomes the dps check after your burst is through. I varied a bit from Cyous' strategy, using the one provided by Shrilla in the 4th page of the thread.
Symbiosis a Warlock/Rogue for Unending Resolve (50% reduction-12s duration) or Cloak of Shadows (immunity to magic-5s duration).
Opener is standard moonkin fare. Starfall, hit lunar, explode boss with cooldowns. Here's how you soak the waves.
A) Keep Rejuvenation rolling on yourself at ALL times. Don't be afraid to use NS+HT to save yourself at any point.
1) Nature's Vigil will keep you up for the first set.
2) Tail end of NV+Barkskin will do you for the second.
3) Unending Resolve/Cloak of Shadows (ideally CoS) effectively negates the third.
4) Healthstone (maybe glyphed Might of Ursoc too, YMMV) once you get low on the fourth set.
5) If you didn't use MoU earlier, use it for the fifth set. If you did use it, hopefully you didn't also use NS+HT, you'll need it if you explode these.
After those 5 waves, barkskin will be back up, and you can either push hard (what I had to do) and pray you got some nice crit heals or play it safe and strafe in your nice little mine gap you made (you did make one, right?). Hope for lots of Starsurges.
Unless you're crazy geared, you will need near-perfect execution --especially for the opening burst-- and a fair bit of luck with RNG.