Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Oceanic Tournament: Mythic Heart of the Cards Tournament

1 post in this topic

Hey guys! Sollaar here, it's that time again... tournament time!! This time it will be played by official Blizzard rules. Prelim games start March 19th / Finals games will be played on the weekend of the 21st and 22nd of March. Prizes are also on offer, we have t-shirts from Kingston Hyperx Gaming and other giveaways as well!

Who will be able to take beat the tournament champ ElementZero?

(All the rules are list on the website as well as schedules)

Best of luck! 

Edited by Oltier
Edited formatting to make the post readable

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Charkylol
      Incentive is a semi-hardcore PvE guild located on Saurfang-Alliance. We are striving to fully complete heroic mode raids starting next week and are looking for exceptional players to help us clear them. We are currently 7/7 N and 1/7 H. 
      Our raid nights will be from - 
      - Mondays: 7pm - 10pm Australian EST (Normal Clear)
      - Wednesdays: 7pm - 10pm Australian EST (Progression)
      - Thursdays: 7pm - 10pm Australian EST (Progression)
      We prefer our members to be active within the guild partaking in general chats via Discord or running guild group Mythic dungeons.
      Class Recruitments - 
      Shadow Priest - High
      Rogue - High
      Marksmanship Hunter - High
      Fire Mage - Medium
      Any Exceptional Ranged Dps 
      If you are interested in joining send an recruitment application to the guild website ( or send an add to me or one of the other officers on to discuss joining us for a trial.
      Charky (Officer) - Charkylol#1808
      Carthonoc (Guild Master) - SpoonOfLies#6176
      JiveJelly (Co-Guild Master) - JiveJelly2#1994
    • By Booty
      <Deceive> Is reforming after a couple of years and looking for mythic raiders for Legion. Previously we have been top 10 on the server in Seige of Orgrimmar with little time in the patch to reach there. We are mainly looking for Ret Paladin, Balance Druid, Windwalker Monk and Ranged Hunter. 
      Raid times are Wednesday/Thursday 7-11 AEST with monday as a backup day.

Add me @Unknown#1430 to talk further.
    • By firesidegatherings
      Hearthstone - The Summer Preliminary! - Vue Cinema - Hilversum - The Netherlands

The Summer Preliminary is coming! On August 12, 13 and 14 the best Hearthstone players in Europe will compete for that desirable spot in The Hearthstone World Championship. With players like ThijsNL it promises to be a legendary weekend.
      For everybody there is something to do! On Friday there will be a Fireside Gatherings tournament next to the Tavern Hero Tournament! You can win prizes if you compete in the side tournaments like Beat the Legend, The Pain Tournament, King of the Hill and Jeopardy. Furthermore, there is  a Card Creation Contst, you can join the Hearthstone Pictionary and Hearthstone goodies will be given away at the lottery!

This is thé opportunity for everybody to get that Power Core card back, which is only obtainable at officially sanctioned Hearthstone eSports events!

The greatest thing of all: YOU can be there! This whole weekend, you can experience everything Live at Vue Cinema in Hilversum! Entrance fee: €5,-. Buy your tickets now. For more information, check our event page on firesidegatherings’ facebook.

See you there!
      Fireside Gatherings

Hearthstone - The Summer Preliminary!

The Summer Preliminary komt er weer aan! 12, 13 en 14 Augustus strijden de beste Hearthstone spelers van Europa tegen elkaar voor een felbegeerde plek in The Hearthstone World Championship. Met spelers als ThijsNL belooft het een legendarisch weekend te worden.
      Voor iedereen is er wat te doen! Op vrijdag vindt naast het Tavern Hero Tournament een Fireside Gatherings toernooi plaats! Je kunt in het weekend verder prijzen winnen als je mee doet aan de side tournaments zoals Beat the Legend, The Pain Tournament, King of the Hill en Jeopardy. Daarnaast is er een Card Creation Contest, kun je mee doen aan Hearthstone Pictionary of prijzen winnen bij de Loterij!

Dit is voor iedereen die langs komt dé kans om aan die Power Core card back te komen, die je alleen kunt verkrijgen op geselecteerde Hearthstone eSports evenementen!

Het mooiste van dit alles: JIJ kunt erbij zijn! Alle dagen kun jij live alles meemaken in Vue Cinema in Hilversum! Entree: €5,-. Koop nu je kaarten. Meer weten? Kijk op onze event page op facebook van firesidegatherings.

Tot dan!
      Fireside Gatherings

• By Shine
      My name is shine and I've been playing overwatch quite a bit. 
      I am heavily interested in playing in tournaments and am therefore looking into joining a team to develop strategies for each map.
      I am capable of playing almost all heroes effectively although some could use some more practice.
      I am best with: reaper, pharah, junkrat, mei, widow,, winston, mercy and lucio.
      I will repeat once more, I am capable of playing any hero needed.
      I hope to find some friendly people.
    • By Aereth
      Tempest of Khaz'goroth/Dath'remar is recruiting young (18+) and old! 
      We are a laid back Australian based guild and we understand that some don't have a large amount of time to commit to raiding due to real life commitments- jobs, kids, hassles etc :P 
      Because of this we are dedicated to providing a stress free raiding environment 2 days per week in addition to an active social community. 
      Check us out at
      Social apps are available for all classes and levels! If this sounds like the guild for you please contact us!
      Raiding info:
      We provide our full-time raiders with flasks/pots and any other raid consumables.
      Past raid experience, especially in recent content will be looked on favourably, but is not essential.
      We raid from 8pm sharp server time Sundays and Wednesdays for 3 hours and use loot council for loot distribution.
      Recruitment openings: 
      We are currently not actively recruiting raiders as we have a solid team set up for legion- however if you think we would be a good fit we will consider all applicants on their own merits, we still have some openings remaining :) Although please keep in mind all tanking and healing positions are already accounted for. 
      If this sounds like you, or you would like some more info please pst Aereth (Aereth#1439), Hammerstein(Hammerstein#1302), Mukh or Blay for a chat