Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DJMctwist

2015 MSI Canada Dragon Cup

1 post in this topic

news_20150227070639.png

MSI Canada is proud to announce its first online tournament

For the first time in Canada, MSI will hold an online tournament called the MSI Canada Dragon Cup. The tournament, co-sponsored by Memory Express, will feature the game Hearthstone and will be held on March 14 and 15, 2015.

Details

·        Game: Hearthstone – Heroes of Warcraft

·        Open to North American players

·        Early rounds: Saturday March 14, 2015

·        Quarter-finals, semi-finals and finals: Sunday March 15, 2015

·        Single elimination, best-of-five

Tournament Prize

·        1st place: $500 cash* + MSINightblade B85 ($400 value) + Swag pack (Polo + backpack)

·        2nd place: R9 290X LIGHTNING LE X 1 ($600 value) + Swag pack (Polo + backpack)

·        3rd & 4th place: SteelSeries Kinzu Mouse + Swag pack (Polo + backpack)

·        Highest ranked Canadian player:

o   1st: Memory Express $550 gift card

o   2nd: Memory Express $300 gift card

o   3rd: Memory Express $150 gift card

Bracket: Challonge

Stream: coL.noxious

Source:ca.msi.com

Vod day 1

Vod day 2

Edited by DJMctwist

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By firesidegatherings
      Hearthstone - The Summer Preliminary! - Vue Cinema - Hilversum - The Netherlands

The Summer Preliminary is coming! On August 12, 13 and 14 the best Hearthstone players in Europe will compete for that desirable spot in The Hearthstone World Championship. With players like ThijsNL it promises to be a legendary weekend.
      For everybody there is something to do! On Friday there will be a Fireside Gatherings tournament next to the Tavern Hero Tournament! You can win prizes if you compete in the side tournaments like Beat the Legend, The Pain Tournament, King of the Hill and Jeopardy. Furthermore, there is  a Card Creation Contst, you can join the Hearthstone Pictionary and Hearthstone goodies will be given away at the lottery!

This is thé opportunity for everybody to get that Power Core card back, which is only obtainable at officially sanctioned Hearthstone eSports events!

The greatest thing of all: YOU can be there! This whole weekend, you can experience everything Live at Vue Cinema in Hilversum! Entrance fee: €5,-. Buy your tickets now. For more information, check our event page on firesidegatherings’ facebook.

See you there!
      Fireside Gatherings

Hearthstone - The Summer Preliminary!

The Summer Preliminary komt er weer aan! 12, 13 en 14 Augustus strijden de beste Hearthstone spelers van Europa tegen elkaar voor een felbegeerde plek in The Hearthstone World Championship. Met spelers als ThijsNL belooft het een legendarisch weekend te worden.
      Voor iedereen is er wat te doen! Op vrijdag vindt naast het Tavern Hero Tournament een Fireside Gatherings toernooi plaats! Je kunt in het weekend verder prijzen winnen als je mee doet aan de side tournaments zoals Beat the Legend, The Pain Tournament, King of the Hill en Jeopardy. Daarnaast is er een Card Creation Contest, kun je mee doen aan Hearthstone Pictionary of prijzen winnen bij de Loterij!

Dit is voor iedereen die langs komt dé kans om aan die Power Core card back te komen, die je alleen kunt verkrijgen op geselecteerde Hearthstone eSports evenementen!

Het mooiste van dit alles: JIJ kunt erbij zijn! Alle dagen kun jij live alles meemaken in Vue Cinema in Hilversum! Entree: €5,-. Koop nu je kaarten. Meer weten? Kijk op onze event page op facebook van firesidegatherings.

Tot dan!
      Fireside Gatherings

• By Shine
      Hi, 
      My name is shine and I've been playing overwatch quite a bit. 
      I am heavily interested in playing in tournaments and am therefore looking into joining a team to develop strategies for each map.

I am capable of playing almost all heroes effectively although some could use some more practice.
      I am best with: reaper, pharah, junkrat, mei, widow, d.va, winston, mercy and lucio.
      I will repeat once more, I am capable of playing any hero needed.

I hope to find some friendly people.

Shine
    • By trevrasher
      Hello everyone and thank you for taking a look at our post. High Koalaty Gaming is a TeamSpeak based community that is currently expanding out to other games, such as: Rust, 7 Days 2 Die, Hearthstone, ARK, and more in the future!

We host Hearthstone tournaments twice a day, at 6:00 PM and 8:00 PM EST.
      We can be found on https://www.highkoalatygaming.orgor on TeamSpeak and our IP is: na.lol.hkgteamspeak.com

We have tournaments  twice a day the first starting at 6:00PM EST  and the second starting at 8:00PM EST , the lobby for each tournament opens 30 Minutes before  the tournament, they are hosted on our TeamSpeak server and Discord.

Already have TeamSpeak? Just connect to us! IP: na.lol.hkgteamspeak.com
      Already have Discord? Just connect to https://discord.gg/0wRmlC8PbYFHdsPc

Tournaments are currently for FUN, no entry fee needed. We will have prizing very soon! Please follow us on social media below for more information

TOURNAMENT INFO & RULES 

* Matches are Best of 3. (Semi-Finals/Finals are Best of 5). All matches are conquest style.
      * Four decks are brought and your opponent may ban one of them.
      * Repeat decks are not allowed. (Ex. Face Hunter, Reno Hunter, etc.)
      * Screenshots of your decklist may be requested at any time by a Hearthstone Tournament Official.
      * If found to be using multiple decks, you will be disqualified from the tournament and possibly from future events

Social Media 

Our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/HighKoalatyGaming/
      Our Twitter: https://twitter.com/HighKoalaty
      Our Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/highkoalatygaming

Once again thank you for considering High Koalaty Gaming and we look forward to seeing you at our events!
    • By firesidegatherings
      This weekend it's time for the House Warming Cup. Two days of infinite Hearthstone fun! We put 16 Hearthstone-fanatics in one house for a whole weekend with tournaments, Red Bull-girls, epic battles and lots of alcohol!

Follow all the fun from saturday morning to sunday evening on stream: www.twitch.tv/firesidegatherings    
    • By LordSturm
      Hello! Today I am happy to announce that Events2Compete will be diving into the online open tournament scene! The tournament is designed for give amateur Hearthstone players a chance to practice in a tournament setting. If you're free at 7:00 CST on Wednesday nights I encourage you to join! Here's all the information you will need (coped from the Facebook event page here): 

Welcome to Events2Compete's Hearthstone Wednesday Weekly series! This is an open online tournament designed for amateur Hearthstone players looking to test their mettle in a competitive tournament setting. We will have prizes for the top placers every week, and at the end of the first "season" of weeklies we will invite the top placing players to an even bigger tournament with even more prizes to be won!

The format for this week's tournament will be the Conquest tournament standard, best of 5, double elimination, no bans. Depending on number of entrants and the opinions of the players we may play some of the higher rounds as Bo7. These rules are still a work in progress and will be determined before the event begins.

This week's prize pool:
      1st place- $20 Battle.net gift card
      2nd place- $10 Battle.net gift card
      3rd place- $5 Battle.net gift card

Registration will close at 6:00 CST each Wednesday night, with the tournament beginning at 7:00 CST. Again, these times are not set in stone quite yet and may be subject to change.

When registering for the tournament you MUST make your battle tag your display name in bracket, such as "BattleTag#1234. All players who don't make their battle tag their display name WILL BE DROPPED FROM THE TOURNAMENT.

Details on reporting scores for your matches will be determined at a later date.

The tournament will be streamed at twitch.tv/events2compete, so if you can't enter be sure to tune in for some high quality Hearthstone action!

The registration link can be found here:

Thanks for reading, and I hope you're as excited for Wednesday as I am!